[1]

1. Avoid

"Liam? Hello?" Liam blinks a couple times before staring at a pair of bright green eyes.

"You good? You've been staring into space for a while, starting to creep me out" Harry says, helping him up from the grass.

Liam cheeks turn red, "S-Sorry" he says sheepishly, shrugging a bit.

"S'alright mate, I'm used to you day dreaming. What is it this time? Marrying your Prince Charming? Oh I know, seeing Zach Ritman piss his pants infront of the whole student body"

Liam smiles at that, he would've loved to see Zach wet himself. Maybe that'll show him that it's not nice to be made fun of

"C'mon, we got to get you home. Remember we have Ms. Hartman's essay due tomorrow"

"Well I didn't start it, so I'm screwed" A brunette with messy hair and bright blue eyes says randomly popping out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around Harry and Liam.

"L-Louis you'll g-get in t-trouble again" Liam says quietly, frowning at his best friend. "Well Liam, it's been three years and I have not done a single essay here. Hazza does it for me anyways"

Harry moves him arm, "Not this time, I have my own to finish" Louis sucks his teeth, "You suck" he pouts, making sure to nudge his arm.

"And you swallow, if I recall that's what you did last night" Harry says making Liam burst into contagious giggles.

"Fuck off, next time I'll spit it in your face. Your cum taste like foot anyways"

Liam cringes, "Gu-Guys!"

"What?" They ask in unison. "I-I don't w-want to hear your f-f-friends with benefits c-crap" he finally manages out.

"Look Liam, you're our friend. You have to listen, it's a sacred rule mate. Besides, you're used to it" Louis says patting his back with a fond smile.

Apparently Harry and Louis have a friends with benefits things and still are bestfriends.

Liam doesn't know how they do it but he's sure they'll end up together at the end of the school year.

Harry rolls his eyes, "Why do I put up with you?" "Because you like eating my ass" Louis says making Liam wrinkle his nose.

"You're making Liam uncomfortable!" "Oh he's fine, aren't cha Liam?" Louis asks, grinning at the younger man. Liam nods, "Li-Like you said, I-I'm used to i-it"

"There we go! Anyways Liam, be a pal, be a life saver, be a doll face, and do my essay for me?" Louis asks making Harry shake his head

"No Liam"

Liam shrugs, "O-Okay" Louis freezes for a moment making Liam stumble when he's yanked back, his teal eyes stare at him in disbelief.

"What did I just say!? You don't have to do that, let the hermit do it himself" Harry says making Louis shove him out the way, he gets down on his knee holding his hand.

"God bless you Liam James Payne, God bless your soul" Liam faces turns a bright red, looking around.

"L-Louis, people a-are s-staring" "Fuck them, you have a heart of gold man" he says getting up to kiss his forehead

"Liam why, just tell me why" Harry begs.

"Well I f-f-finished my es-essay," Liam takes a breath to recollect himself. "S-So why not?"

Louis smiles, "You're beautiful, be my friends with benefits instead of that hag. He won't even give me answers on tests" he says sliding down the pole of the steps while the other two walk down