[21]

21. Heavenly

Liam chews on his bottom lip as he leans on the wall outside the hospital room.

They we're running tests and he wasn't sure what was going on, but all he knows was that he finally got to see and hear his boyfriend once again.

The young man didn't know how much he yearned to hear his voice again, it was like being addicted to drugs.

You can't help but want more and more because it made you feel good, seeing Zayn awake made Liam feel ten times better than good.

"Liam!" A voice calls out making him turn his head, he watches as Harry, Louis, and Niall rush over to him. "He's awake?"

Liam nods with a grin, "Y-Yeah, their r-running tests" Harry pulls Liam into a tight hug, "I fucking told you!" he says, grinning wildly.

The younger man's cheeks turn a cherry red when Niall and Louis get in on the hug. "C-Can't breathe"

"Now you can stop staying over and crying your eyes out making me shave your buzzcut repeatedly." Louis says, causing Harry to elbow him hard.

"Too soon?"
"Yeah" The curly haired man scoffs.

Liam blushes embarrassingly, glancing at the hospital door. "So what happened? Did you wake him up with true love's kiss?"  Louis asks.

"N-No, his little si-sister was playing J-Justin Bieber" Harry raises an eyebrow, "So, he wakes up to the sound of bieber?"

"Possibly to turn it off, bieber can be annoying sometimes" Louis says honestly making Niall scoff. "Nuh uh, he's glorious"

"Eh," Louis says with a slight shrug. "So when do we get to see Zayn? I missed smoking with him" Liam shrugs, "I-I don't know, ha-have to wait"

Eventually after another hour and with the permission of Zayn's parents, Liam as well as his friends we're able to go in the hospital room.

"Well hello sunshine, look who's finally awake" Louis says, making Zayn smile a little. "Hi" "How're you feeling?" Niall asks, standing beside Harry.

"M'okay, my head hurts a little but they gave me medicine," Zayn says, looking towards the door. "Leeyum, you're bald"

Liam's cheeks turn red, fiddling with his fingers. "You should've seen his crisis though, he wouldn't talk to anyone. Not even us" Harry says making Louis nod.

"And I helped shaved his head" he says with a grin, making Harry coo.

"Why're you far away?" Zayn asks, frowning at his boyfriend. Liam shyly walks over, sitting in the chair beside his bed.

"I-I missed you" "I missed you too" Zayn says making Louis and Niall aww in unison. "Okay let's leave the two lovebirds alone" Harry says, snapping his fingers

"Aw no, I miss seeing their little moments" "You'll see them later, lets go" Louis pouts,  following his the two out the room.

Zayn smiles, "I like your buzzcut, I can see your eyes more" Liam's cheeks turn a cherry red, shying away a little. "Th-Thank you"

"M'sorry too" "F-For what?" "Putting you through this pain, I heard everything while I unconscious. It was really weird"

Liam raises his eyebrows, "R-Really?" "Yeah, I hated when you would cry. I would always try to move but, it never worked" Zayn murmurs, laying back on his pillow.

Liam leans over, pressing his lips on Zayn's making the older man squeak in surprise. Zayn immediately kisses him back, gently pulling Liam in bed with him.

"Z-Zayn" Liam mutters, on his boyfriend's lips. "What?" "We-We're in th-the hospital" "I know, makes it more risky doesn't it?" Zayn asks, a smirk forming.

Liam runs his hands through Zayn hair, making sure it was away from his forehead. "Th-There's a cross ab-above us" Zayn frowns deeply, looking up to see a wooden cross on the wall behind them.

"I think Jesus will be okay with watching" Liam smacks his chest gently, "Z-Zee no!" He says, giggling a little.

The dark haired man smiles softly, bringing his hands up to caress Liam's cheeks. "I love you so much, more than anything in the world"

Liam smiles, placing his head in Zayn's chest. "I-I love yo-you too" he says as he closed his eyes, listening to the sound of Zayn's lively heart beat.