[17]

17. Breathtaking

"Hi Liam"

Liam restrains an eye roll before turning his head to look at Sophia, "H-Hi" "How're you?" She asks, picking with her nails

"F-Fine, you?" "Oh I'm great" "Th-That's good" Liam says before turning back around to copy the notes on the board.

"Wanna know why I'm great?" Liam bites on his pen for an moment before turning around, "W-Why?"

"Because I have a new guy now, so I won't be following you around anymore" Liam smiles, "T-That's great"

Sophia scowls, "Yeah it is, he's tall, handsome, and he doesn't stutter" Liam nods giving her a thumbs up, "C-Cool" he says.

"Yeah very cool so don't try winning me back because you had your chance" Liam stares at her before looking around, "O-Okay?"

"And don't get jealous when you see him because he's soooo affectionate around me, and protective too" Liam scratched the back of his neck, "I-I'll try" he says before turning around with a giggle

Didn't she remember that he was gay? And his boyfriend was far more attractive then her or any guy on campus?

The bell brings loudly and Liam stands up from his seat, he already noticed Niall waiting outside the door for him.

"H-Hi Niall" "Hey Liam, I know Harry was supposed to wait for you after class but he made me go" the blonde says as they walk down the crowded hallway.

"Why?" "According to his text message, Louis is trying to fudge him on the couch in their flat" Niall says as he cringes, making Liam do the same

"S-So what's up wi-with you?" Liam asks as he plays with the strap of his bookbag. They were good friends now, Niall doesn't stare at his boyfriend anymore like a thirsty cow and that makes Liam happy

Now he just had to stop his classmates for doing so, Zayn was his just as Liam was his too. If that makes any sense, "Oh that other guy, Derek? That didn't work out, he was a weirdo"

"W-Weirdo? Did yo-you get to k-know him first?" "Liam, he brought me in his room and he had a whole collection of beanie babies. Are you kidding me?" Liam couldn't help but break out into contagious giggles.

"B-beanie babies?" "Yes, look imagine this. Zayn takes you to his tool for the first time, you're making out or some shit. Then you feel something is staring at you, so you open your eyes and see a bunch of small stuffed animals on his shelf staring directly at you "

Liam's cheeks turn red as he began to laugh more, he couldn't imagine Zayn with stuffed animals. "It's not funny, and oh my god he even yelled at me for not using hand sanitizer before picking on of them up" Niall says with a scoff.

"S-Sorry" Liam says, giggling a little. "Thanks, and the thing is he was an amazing kisser"

"W-Well I have a fr-friend" Liam says with a cheeky smile. Niall sighs, "Does he have an obsession with stuffed animals?"

"N-No he's normal, hi-his name is Luke" Liam says taking out his phone. Niall stops beside him, watching Liam pull up a picture.

"Hey he's cute" Niall says smiling at the blonde on Liam's phone. "Y-Yeah he's also au-australian too"

Niall grins, "Oooh okay, what classes does he take?" "Well I know he stays in the music room when classes are over"