[6]

6. Insecure

"You kissed like six hundred times?! And you didn't even get any sex?!" Louis exclaims loudly, causing some people around the campus to stare

"Lo-Louis, shhh" Liam begs, blushing furiously. "Sorry, but damn. So are you two a thing now? Like seriously, I ship it"

Liam smiles shyly, "H-He asked m-me out" Louis smiles brightly, "Liam I'm so happy for you! Real shit, Zayn is really hot"

The brunette shrugs, "I-I know, it's a-a bit st-strange" "What do you mean?" "H-he's beautiful, a-and I'm m-m-me"

"Liam, you're hot too what the fuck? If I didn't see you as a baby brother I'd want you to pound me into the mattress! You're all husky and you literally look like David Beckham!"

"S-still" "Look, don't be insecure. Not everything is about looks, it's what in the inside. Why do you think I like Harry so much?"

"Ca-Cause you're i-inside hi-him half t-the time" Liam says making the man do a double take, spluttering a bit as he laughs. "That too," Louis says punching his arms.

"But he's so sweet y'know? Smart, intelligent, he's amazing. Sure he's handsome, but Harry being himself turns me on. Hopefully one day this benefits thing turns into something more, y'know?"

Liam nods. "So don't worry about looks, yeah? You two look awesome together"

Liam grins, "Th-Thanks"

"You're welcome, now let's head for class. I don't know where Harry is, so he's probably already inside"

As they walk into their business literacy class, Louis frowns noticing someone in his seat. "What the fuck?"

Liam looks to where he's staring, noticing Harry talking to a boy with dyed blonde hair.

"Wh-Who's that?" Liam asks. "I don't know but he better get the fuck out my seat" Louis says, marching up the stairs clinging onto Liam's hand.

"Hi" Louis says, with an annoyed look. Harry looks up, "Oh hey guys, Ni move over a bit" he tells he blonde who does.

Louis didn't want to sit next to the blonde, he wanted to sit next to Harry. Liam decided to sit next to him, pulling Louis by his side.

"This is Niall! I showed him around this morning, Ni these are my best friends" Niall smiles brightly at them, "Hello"

Liam waves, "H-Hi, I'm Li-Liam and this is L-Louis" Louis waves weakly taking out his book. "What's wrong Louis?"

"He-He's not f-feeling well" Harry nods, explaining to Niall about something.

He wasn't sure, but Harry has never moved so quickly on the topic of Louis before.

Louis growls quietly making Liam wince, "I hate him" he whispers, before writing in his notebook.

Liam felt bad, he felt really bad. During the whole class, all he heard was Harry and Niall talking and giggling.

By the time the bell rang Louis had gathered his things up. "You guys wanna go to lunch together?" Harry asks making Louis shake his head

"No, Liam and I already have plans" Harry raises an eyebrow, "You do?" He asks. Liam glances at Louis, "Y-Yeah, with Za-Zayn"

"Well I'm sure he won't mind" Liam bites his lips exiting the classroom, he could hear Louis cursing quietly under his breath.

He heard Louis mumble along the words to, dried up wonderbread. He wasn't sure if those were the exact words, but either way he's heard Louis say every curse word in the book