[10]

10. Secure

Louis was fuming, he was angry that he just wanted to punch everything. There was one person he wanted to punch the most: Harry Styles.

He was rushing through the hallway to find him, and he knows Liam is trying to catch up to him to stop him. How could Harry end the friends with benefits?

Louis was almost close to making them a real couple, the only thing he knows is that if Harry is dating Niall he's raising hell

"Lo-Louis don't" Liam begs when he sees Harry on the bench outside where they all normally hang out.

Louis rushes over smacking the books of Harry's hand, "Fuck you" he spats, Liam stands by trying to catch his breath.

Harry frowns looking up at him, "The hell is your problem?" He asks bending down to pick up his books. "So we're over now? Huh?"

Harry stares at him, "Excuse me?" "Liam told me everything. About us not being a thing anymore, about buttchin saying that shit to Liam, and you're a fucking dick for letting that asshole say that to him"

Harry looks over to Liam in disbelief, "You told him?!"

Louis pushes Liam behind him, "Don't fucking get mad at him, why didn't you say that shit to my face? Why didn't you defend Liam when Niall said that shit about him and Zayn?"

"He didn't mean it and I'm not angry at Liam, I-I didn't think you would tell" He says making Liam feel vulnerable.

"He was being a good friend trying to save your ass, he didn't want to tell me at all! Why don't you want to be with me huh? Is there something wrong with me?"

"Are you kidding me? You told me last year you didn't want to be in a relationship! You said just sex!" "Well I changed my mind, maybe I like like you!"

"Maybe I like like you too!" Harry says pushing Louis.

Liam frowns watching them shove at eachother, he wasn't sure if they we're going to end up fighting or having sex on the grass.

Louis finally tackles Harry to the ground straddling him, "I hate that I like you so much!" He yells trying to hit him.

"What're you hitting me for?!" Harry shouts, grabbing his hands.

Liam looks around, "U-Uh guys?" "What?!" They stare at Liam, shouting in unison.

Liam's cheeks turn red, "C-Can you stop? Yo-you admitted you l-like eachother" he says scratching the back of his neck.

Louis frowns, "I did?" Liam nods, "H-Harry too, so pl-please get married a-already" Liam says putting his bookbag on.

Harry's cheeks turn red, "Where you going?" "B-Back inside, my wo-work h-here is finished" he says waving, walking back to the building.

Louis scoffs looking back at Harry, he stares at him a while before getting off his lap. "Sorry for trying to hit you"

"Sorry for saying we we're over"

"I do like you" Louis says honestly, looking over at the curly haired man. "I like you too" "Can we start over then?"

"I'd like that"

- - - -

Liam had just finished all his classes, he was walking around looking for Zayn. Usually he would wait outside the classroom Liam was in so he could surprise him. He had a really great time inviting him over for dinner the other day, even his sisters approved

Even though they cornered Zayn in the corner of the dining room threatening to rip off his 'gorgeous' face if he hurts Liam.

Liam was just about to take a left into the library until he felt himself be yanked to the side, hitting the wall hard.