[3]

3. Clumsy

"Liam have a drink, ease a bit" Louis says, nudging his arm. Liam shakes his head as he bites at his lip, "D-Don't get drunk, yo-you remember l-last time?"

Louis scoffs, "You won't have to carry me out this time, I promise. I'll have Harry do it" He says motioning the curly haired man coming over

"Hi" Harry says, taking a seat on the stool next to Liam. "Well hello sunshine, how're you?" Louis says with a grin.

Harry sends him a glare, "Fine, and you?"

"M'great this hot guy complimented my ass earlier" Harry rolls his eyes, "Whatever"

Louis leans over to Liam, "Gonna make him jealous so we'll have angry sex later"

Liam cringes, playing with the straw in his Shirley temple. Louis had dragged Liam out his house to go to the bar, he didn't want to go really.

No one talks to him, well after they find out he stutters if he's honest.

The only person that talks to him here besides Louis and Harry is his friend Andy. He's the bartender there and he's nice to him. He always pays for his drinks too, he doesn't know why but he just does

It's been a week and he hasn't seen nor heard from Zayn, he wanted to see him again. Liam sighs quietly, taking another sip of his red drink.

He liked when he calls him cute, he feels all warm and mushy inside

"Oi Liam, isn't that your boy toy there?" Louis asks, wincing from the shot he just swallowed

Lima turned his head to stare, he stared noticing the darker man in the corner nearby talking to someone.

He fully turns his body to check out what Zayn was wearing, he had on his leather jacket and a cigarette behind his ear

Liam noticed Zayn didn't have a hat on, he had his long dark mane out in a quiff. He doesn't think he's ever seen a man look so perfect with quiff and beard.

"Liam? Earth to Liam? Ew you're drooling man, snap out of it!" Louis shouts making Liam jump

"S-S-Sorry" he stutters, wiping his mouth. "Liam this is simple, walk over there, whisper in his ear and tell him you want to suck his dick. We all know you want to"

Liam looks to Harry who was laughing behind his drink. "I-I don't! I-I-I swear" "Lies, you're stuttering more than usual. Get your man girl, go get that good dick"

Liam turns around back to the bar blushing brightly. "What's wrong Liam?" Andy asks, cleaning out a glass. "He has a crush on the new guy at school"

"What's his name?" "Zayn, and Liam has the hots for him" Louis says with a grin. Harry shrugs, "He's alright, I don't know if he's right for Liam though"

Liam frowns as he glances back at Zayn who was staring back at him, making his way through the crowd.

It was like the pounding noise of the club music had gone down everything in slow mo, a bunch of angels singing

"Well look here he comes" Louis says making Liam panic inside, he quickly turns to hide his face. He didn't want Louis to embarrass him again, maybe if he tries to curl in a ball Zayn won't see him?

"Damn, I'm straight but I think my dick just twitched" Liam hears Andy mutter, earning a laugh from Louis.

Liam closed his eyes praying that he doesn't see him. He changes his mind, he'll see Zayn some other day when their in class.