[2]

2. Sweaty hands

Liam had spent almost half the night finishing Louis' paper, normally it would've been done by 5 o'clock if he hadn't been thinking about Zayn.

Liam didn't really get a good stare, but he could tell that man was beautiful. He caught the beautiful hazel eyes, the long eyelashes, the plump pink lips, the deep voice that made Liam want to sink in chocolate

"Liam you're a freaking lifesaver, I'll repay you. Anything you want mate" Louis says taking the paper out of his hand, examining it.

"I-I'll think ab-about l-later" "Deal, you look like shit, no offense" he adds making him scowl. "Lou that's not nice" Harry says quietly, his throat sore.

"S-S-Sick?" Liam asks making him shake his head, his face red. "Harry here decided he wanted to try deep throating me last night, he almost killed himself on my dick"

Liam covers his ears, "G-Gross!" "Young baby Leeyum, when you find a guy. You'll want to deep throat him too"

Harry rolls his eyes, already following behind Liam down the hallway. "Did you hear about the new boy?"

Louis shakes his head reading the essay, "No, why?" "Everyone says he's pretty badass" Harry says, taking a cough drop from his pocket.

"Yeah? Can't wait to see him" "Same, they said his name starts with a Z" Liam ears perk up, "Z?" He asks, his hands getting clammy.

"Yeah, I'm not sure. But we'll see him around"

Liam nods, they all got to their English class. Suddenly he felt like he wanted it to be Zayn, he'd like to see him again.

Liam had four classes in the afternoon and the rest was blank, he liked going in the morning. It was like his school schedule, always waking up at 6:30

The three found their seats in the back, already getting their books out. "Class get out your essays so I can collect them!" Their professor, Ms. Hartman yells making the room fill with the room with papers ruffling

Louis smiles brightly, folding his hands on his desk as their teacher reaches the back. "Tomlinson? You did an essay?" She asks in disbelief

"Yes mam, I had a little help from my bestfriend" he says glancing over at Liam who blushes.

"Well done. Mr. Payne, perhaps you should encourage Mr. Tomlinson in doing more papers?"

"Y-yes mam" She sends him a fond smile collecting the rest of the papers.

Louis makes sure to grab Liam's face to kiss both of his cheeks, "Thank you Payne" he mutters fondly.

Liam tries not to smile too hard, already writing what's on the board. After fifteen minutes the classroom opens, in stepping a tall tan man with a beanie propped on his head strolling in

"Mr. Malik, you're late" Professor Hartman says raising an eyebrow. "My condolences, the principal had to see me" he says, walking up to her desk showing her the folded paper

Liam looked up staring at Zayn's back, that was even more beautiful too. He had a black tshirt on, showing off his tattoos on his arms.

He had so many of them and Liam just wanted to take a moment and admire each one.

Maybe even kiss each one?

"Damn, he can get some of this ass" Louis says biting his lip, causing Harry smack his arm. "Ow!" "You aren't supposed to be looking at other guys"

"Friends with benefits Harry, say it with me. Friends. With. Benefits" "I don't give a fuck, your mine" "Ooh possessive, me likey"

Liam had ignored them watching the way his teacher cleared her throat loudly. "Everyone, I want to introduce Zayn Malik. He will be joining us this semester so give him a warm Wolverhampton welcome"