[15]

15. Artistic

"Liam? Can I talk with you for a second?" An irish voice calls out, making Liam turn around. "Hm?" Liam hums, looking at him weirdly. "I need your help, or some advice?" Niall asks, confusing himself.

Liam nods, "O-Okay, what?" He and Niall we're sort of close friends, I mean he still catches him stare at Zayn at times and he's called him out when they're alone.

A lot people stare at his boyfriend, but he's happy Zayn has his eyes only on him.

"So like, I was in my economy class. And this guy, I dunno he kinda stared at me?" Liam grins, "R-Really?" "Yeah, and I checked to see if there was something on my face but there wasn't" "S-So he li-likes you?"

"I have no idea, and you know how blunt I am. When he walked to me I asked what he was staring at and he just turned red, I wasn't supposed to do that was I?"

Liam shrugs, "I-I mean, gu-guys like blunt m-men sometimes. Wh-What's his name?" "Jacob"

"W-Well get hi-his digits" Niall shakes his head, "What if he rejects me?" "T-Then walk ou-out with your he-head held h-high" "This isn't a movie Liam"

"S-Still, go tr-try" Liam says. Niall groans, "Fine, I'll text you if I got pass level one" "G-Good luck" Liam says with a wave.

"Thank you" Niall says giving him a smile before walking the opposite way. He doesn't know when he started being Dr. Phil, seems like people keep coming up to him for advice

- - - -

"So you still didn't fuck yet?" Louis asks making Liam's face turn red. "N-No Louis" Liam says, adjusting his button up shirt

"And why not? I mean I'm sure he carries around a condom and lube when he's out with you, all you have to say is 'fuck me' and I'm sure he'll give it to you"

Harry nudges his arm, "Shut up Louis, Liam is an innocent baby pup. He's not ready for that level yet"

Louis scoffs, "What? It's true!" Liam shakes his head before frowning at his hair, "S-Should I sh-shave my head ag-again?"

"If you want to me to call you big head Payne like last time, I suggest no" Liam bites his lip, before patting at his quiff.

"You going out?" "Za-Zayn's taking m-me to dinner" Louis wiggles his eyebrows, "Ooh, you know what you can do?" "W-What?"

"Give him a handjob under the table" "Louis! Leave him alone" Harry says smacking his arm. "I'm giving him advice! That's good advice, right Liam?"

Liam snorts, "G-Great" he says sarcastically making Louis frown. "I'm just trying to get you laid" "I-I'm fine wh-where I am" he says checking his phone, he got a text message from Zayn

Picasso🖌💕:I'm outside front, wear my jacket it's chilly out. I don't want u to get sick

Liam smiles, blushing a little. "What're you smiling at? Did he send a dick pic?" Liam shakes his head, "H-He's outside, I-I'll see you la-later"

"Have fun, and don't drink too much. You get a little wild when you're drunk" Liam opens their front door, "Th-That's you Louis"

"It is not" Louis says with a scoff. "The last time you got drunk, that next morning you were sleeping on the kitchen table naked" Harry says cringing

"Don't act like you didn't like seeing my butt exposed" "Alright, I did. You have a cute butt"

Liam cringes waving, "B-Bye" "Bye!" Louis says, taking his spot on Harry's lap.