[7]

7. Jealousy

All three friends had been in Louis and Harry's dorm room, "So what do you guys think of Niall?" Harry asks with a smile, taking a bite of his shrimp roll

Liam exchanged looks with Louis who stayed quiet, munching on his dumpling. "Hello?" Harry asks, frowning.

"I don't like him" Louis says bluntly, making Liam wince as he continues to eat his shrimp lo mein. "What? Why? He's sweet"

"That's what you think, the guy has been making googoo eyes at you since last month" Louis snarls, stabbing at his food.

"Why're you acting jealous? We're just friends." He says sternly, only to get an eye roll. "You like him though, right Li?"

Liam shrugs, "E-Eh" he says honestly.

"What? Why? Because Louis told you too?" Louis shakes his head, "Niall is literally eye raping Zayn half the time, and Liam is too nice to put him on the spot"

Harry scoffs, "Niall doesn't eye rape Zayn" Louis nudges Liam's arm, "Denial at its best" "What are you talking about? You haven't even bothered to get to know Niall"

"It's been a month, he hangs around us all the damn time. I know that he wants to get in you and or Zayn's pants" Louis spats making Liam cringe.

"What?" "Yeah, you heard me! And We don't even have sex anymore!"

"It's just sex, it's not like it means anything to you. Friends with benefits remember? Just like you said"

Louis laughs bitterly, "That's what you think? That it means nothing?"

Liam closed his container, sitting back in his chair. He felt uncomfortable watching them fight, he was so helpless.

He didn't like when they fought, he really didn't. It was almost like a child watching their parents fight.

"You don't care! I'm just a fuck, atleast Niall is nice to me"

"I am nice to you, what the hell?"

"He doesn't call me names, he doesn't joke all the time, I bet he won't leave after sex!"

Liam closed his eyes for a moment, rubbing he back of his neck.

"Well maybe you should go fuck him then, asshole" Louis spats, standing up to go to his room slamming the door closed.

Liam stares at the carpet before getting up, "I-I think I sh-should leave" "Whatever" Harry says shrugging.

Liam picks up his trash throwing it away, he makes sure to peck Harry's head before exiting out the dorm.

He just wanted to hug Zayn, be able to be comforted by him because he was good at that.

He wished he couldn't said something to stop them from fighting, but Liam could barely say a full sentence without stuttering, so why bother?

Liam freezes at on the path, noticing Zayn and Niall talking. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy build up in his chest. What were they talking about? Why did Niall have a smile on his face?

Liam was about to turn to walk away until Zayn saw him. The younger smiles weakly when Zayn waves him over, oh how he wanted to punch the back of the blonde's head so badly

"I'll see you later Zayn" Niall says, walking past Liam with a grin on his face, Niall makes sure to smile at Liam as he made his way down the path.

Liam stopped a couple spaces from Zayn frowning, he scowled internally

"Hey Li" "Wh-What did Niall w-want?" "He asked me about tomorrow's schedule, since tomorrow is a half day.