[14]

14. Oblivious

"You have really pretty eyes" A feminine voice says, making Liam turn around to see who she's talking to.

"I'm talking to you cutie," Liam turns back around, pointing at himself unsurely. "Yeah you, I'm looking at you aren't I?"

Liam shrugs, "I-I guess" he says, fiddling with his pencil. "What's your name?" "L-Liam"

"My name is Sophia, I'm new here" she says, extending a hand. Liam shakes it, "N-Nice to me-meet you"

"You too, your stutter is cute" Liam's cheeks turn red in embarrassment, the only person who tells him that is Zayn.

Well it only affects him in a way where he want to hide under soft covers of a bed and squeal for eternity.

"Th-Thanks?" He asks a little, trying to finish up the notes on the board. "Are you doing anything after class?"

Liam was going to answer but at the corner of his eye he could see someone staring at him. "I-I'm hanging wi-with friends" "Oh that's too bad, maybe another time?"

Liam nods as she gives him a smile turning to the board, but when he looks to the far left of him he sees Zayn.

Zayn was staring at him intensely, twirling the pencil in his hand never taking his gaze off of him.

Liam quickly looks back at his book, what did he do? All he did was say hello, he cringes a little still feeling two dark brown eyes burning holes at the side of his head.

"What was that?" A deep voice asks, pressing Liam against the wall as soon as Liam got out the classroom

The bell had rang and Liam's plan was to hurry the hell out before he gets interrogated. "I-I don't un-understand" Liam stutters out, staring at him.

"That girl, she was eyeing you like a piece of meat" Zayn says, growling a little. "S-She was?"

Zayn licks his lips, "Yes, yes she was and I didn't like that" Liam lowers his eyes looking at Zayn's navy blue sweater, "I-I didn't do an-anything"

Zayn places a hand beside Liam's head, leaning in so close that Liam could smell the faint cologne he was wearing.

Liam's face turns red, there were some people watching but he doubted that Zayn cared.

"You're mine, remember that? Remember when I told you that?"

Liam eyes almost bulge out of his head hearing Zayn talk, it was deep and dominant and Liam just wants to strip naked.

But he'd never actually do that, he's too much of a shy person to do so.

"Y-Yes" "I want to make this clear, I'm the only one who gets to flirt with you like that. Yeah? Don't you agree?"

Liam nods dumbly, "Y-Yes" "You really didn't know she was eyeing you like a lion?"

Liam shakes his head slowly, "N-No one ever lo-looks at me li-like that b-before" he says quietly, because it was true.

When Liam said no one was interested in him, he meant no one.

Well except Zayn, he's still a little confused to why he's boyfriends with someone like Liam.

Zayn intense stare drops, "You are too obliviously sweet, you know that?" He asks, leaning in to kiss the corner of Liam's mouth.