[4]

4. Hesitant

"Fuck, my head hurts so freaking bad" Louis groans, laying his head on the desk ignoring the teacher giving a lecture.

"Did you take the pills I left you?" Harry asks, rubbing Louis' back. "Yeah, still hasn't kicked in yet"

Liam was too busy in lala land, he had an amazing night last night. Usual he's at the bar sulking, but he's never been out on the dancefloor before.

It was awesome, it was just as awesome when Zayn was holding him in his arms the whole time. Maybe he likes Zayn maybe a tad too much

"While I'm shit, Liam over there is in Zaynland" Louis says snorting, but winces because of his headache. "Sh-Shut up" Liam says, his face all red.

"How was it? You looked like you we're having fun" Harry says smiling. "I-It was ma-magical, Z-Zayn he-held my w-waist the wh-whole time"

"You didn't get fingered or anything?" Louis asks making Liam scowl. "N-No, he wa-was a g-gentleman"

"Aw, I thought you we're going to get lucky" Louis says with a pout, half writing the notes on the board. He'd copy Liam's notes later, he sets his pen down closing his eyes.

The bell rings loudly making him groan. "Alright, I'm skipping the rest of my classes. I need sleep" Louis says grabbing his bag, waving to Harry and liam before leaving.

"H-He le-left his n-notebook" Liam says giggling. "I'll drop it off later" Harry says, rounding his things together.

Liam bends down to grab his pencil he dropped before feeling himself being shoved. Liam stumbles forward, his palms holding himself before looking up.

"Hurry up fag, you're in my fucking way" Liam quickly grabs his bag trying to move but Zach smirks blocking his way

"Zach leave him alone! He hasn't done anything to you" Harry says, about to help Liam only to be shoved away.

"C'mon fag, move out my way" Zach says making Liam whimper, trying to move to the other side only to be blocked by Zach who moves

Zach smacks Liam's books out his hand, "Aw c'mon faggot, can you go any faster? Are you just as slow as your stupid stutter?"

Liam feels his eyes prick with tears, "Ca-Can you move?" he asks nicely, even though he knows it might not work.

"Ta-Talk N-Normal a-and I-I will" Zach mocks making Liam want to curl into a ball and cry.

Zach was about to grab Liam's book bag and dump all his books out until he feels himself being yanked from behind, his collar suddenly tight around his neck. "The fuck are you doing?" Zayn growls quietly in his ear, making Zach frown.

"N-nothing" Zayn grips his collar, "If I see you mess with him I'll be sure to bash your face into the chalkboard. You understand me?" He spats, holding his collar tighter making him gasp. "Y-Yes! Just let me go, I can't breathe!"

Zayn pushes him forward, "Pick up his books" Zach quickly picks up Liam's binder and notebooks, putting it in the Liam's hand. Zach was about to rush out until Zayn grabbed his shirt, "Apologize"

"For what? Cause he's a fr-" 'Finish that sentence, I dare you and I swear you won't see or hear anything for the next six months" Zayn seethes, his vein popping out slightly.

Liam eyes widen gripping his books, he's never seen anyone so angry. Then again he's never seen anyone besides Harry and Louis stick up for him from Zach

People always stood from the side lines, watching Liam being harassed daily. Because of Zach, Liam didn't really enjoy college that much