[11]

11. Forgiving

"God you're so beautiful Liam," Zayn moaned as he thrusted deeply inside of the younger while making out with him and biting his lip hard.

Liam dug his nails down his tan muscular back groaning loudly, "Z-Zee, I-I'm so cl-close" he stutters, feeling nothing but pleasure throughout his body.

Zayn slaps Liam's bum a couple time gripping it, "God you know your thighs are fucking hot? Say my name beautiful" Zayn breathes hotly in his ear, he grips onto Liam's thighs making sure to leave marks.

He made sure with every word he said, he'd punctuate each word with a sharp proud at Liam's sweet spot

Liam scrunches his face, "Za-Zayn right th-there, f-faster" he whines as the older boy rams into hard, digging his fingernail in Zayn's shoulder blades. "You like this baby? You like it when I pound you hard?"

"Z-Zayn" Liam moans, his back arching off the bed sheets that feel so cold against his hot skin. Liam begins tense up, his breathing erratic until he hears Zayn talk once again.

"Wake up Liam," Liam pants hard as he frowns. He stares up at the sweaty angelic figure above him. "Liam get the fuck up or I'll shave your head"

Liam felt Zayn's soft hand caress his cheek, why the hell did he sound like Louis?

"Liam I will give you a wedgie if you don't get up!" Liam jolts awake, sitting up from Harry's spare room in his dorm.

He looks up at Louis who grins down at the confused man.

"Hi sunshine, school is out and you got slob on your face" Louis says sweetly, petting his messy hair.

"Wh-Why'd you w-wake me up!?" "Oh my bad, did I wake you up from your wet dream?" Liam's cheeks turn red, "Wh-What?"

"Oh Zayn, right there, faster. I'm so close, pinch my nippies" Louis lets out a fake high pitched moan before pinching his own nipples, hearing him gasp. "Do-Don't tell, p-please!"

"My dear Liam, don't be ashamed. Everyone has wet dreams" Louis says grabbing a tissue and wiping some of the slob off his face

"Y-Yeah but it's em-embarrassing" Liam says sitting up now, taking the tissue. "I mean shit, you we're grinding pretty hard on that pillow" Louis says making Liam cover his face.

"Alright alright calm down. I won't tell"

"P-Promise?" "I promise, beside just ask Zayn to give you the dick. He'll give it to you in heart beat" "I-It's only b-been a couple m-months" Liam says with a sigh.

"So? Me and Harry did it the second day we met in freshman year" "Bu-But that's y-you and Ha-Hazza"

"So? Look Liam, Zayn likes you a lot. I mean a lot a lot, he talks about you all the time when we all don't have classes together"

Liam smiles, "R-Really?"

"Yes, it's quite annoying actually. Jesus you should hear him talk about your butt, he loves staring at it and your thighs too. He goes on and on about them" Louis adds, wrinkling his nose in disgust

Liam's cheeks turn red, "Oh" he says, feeling his whole body feel hot. "Yeah so, whatever. I won't tell, besides I have problems of my own. Harry wants us to try to be friends with butt chin"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "O-Oh really?" Louis nods, "Yeah, I mean he's okay but he still eyes at Zayn sometimes. M'gonna tell him to stay away from him and I'll be sure to point out Zach Ritman just in case he tries to get close. It would be funny seeing Niall get a beat down"