[5]

5. Reserved

Zayn stared at the brown haired man who was too busy writing in his notebook, obviously taking notes.

The dark haired boy quickly writes a word on his list, before putting it away. He walked over, he was going to sit with him since Liam was alone which was weird.

He was the only one sitting at a table, everyone else were huddled and groups and he thought that was unfair. We're people really that ignorant not wanting to talk or work with Liam?

"Hi cutie" Zayn says, plopping in the seat in front of him. Liam looks up from the text book, "H-Hi" "How've you been?"

"G-Good. Yo-You?" "I'm great, seeing your lovely face made it better" He says with a grin, watching the way Liam covers his face.

"What?" "Yo-You'll make m-me red" "Aw you're blushing, that's adorable" Liam huffs moving his face, a big smile on his face when he continues to write his notes

"You want to come over?" "W-Where?" "My house? We could hang out" Liam bites his lip unsurely, "R-Really?"

Zayn nods, "Yeah, if you want" Liam nods, "O-Okay" he says with a smile.

"Great, and warning! I have sisters, and they love boys. Especially my younger sister Safaa, she's only six and she already has posters of bieber in her room"

Liam grins, "T-That's cute" "Eh, she plays his songs all the time. It's annoying" he says shrugging. "I-I like Bi-Bieber"

"Ugh don't tell her that, please don't. She'll start squealing and shit" Zayn begs, making Liam giggle a little.

"Oi, bad boy!"

Liam looks to the side, one of Zach's friends calling Zayn. "He-He's calling y-you" "I have a name, and I'll associate with people who know how to call people by their names" Zayn says, pulling out his phone.

"Hey," Eric Miller says, giving Liam a disgusted look. "Did you hear me?" "You were talking to me? Oh I didn't know, you were shouting for someone named badboy"

"Well you are one" Eric says making Zayn continue tapping on his phone, ignoring him.

Liam smiles slightly, he liked when Zayn was sarcastic. "Eric" he says, extending his hand. Zayn stares at it, "What do you want?" he doesn't like this guy, he made him feel bad vibes.

"Well just wanted to warn you, if you want to keep that bad ass reputation you have. You probably don't want to hang with freak here" he says, jerking his head towards Liam.

Liam sighs trying to ignore him, he was waiting for Zayn to agree and ditch him. "Mate, I could give no fucks about a reputation. You call him a freak? I'll shove my foot so far up your ass you'll have my toes for teeth"

Eric frowns, "M'just warning you, chill. Everybody already thinks you're weird" "If don't get away from me within the next ten seconds I'll make you swallow your own hand"

Liam bites his lip grinning, at the way Eric rushes away. "People get on my nerves" Liam smiles, "Th-Thank you" "For what?"

"Pr-Protecting me, or s-sticking up fo-for me" Zayn shrugs, "I'll always have your back, know that Li" he says winking.

Liam looks down blushing, finishing the rest of his notes.

~*~
Zayn looks back at Liam sighing, "Beware of the girls" he reminds him, making Liam giggle. Zayn finally opens the front door to his home, "Mum I'm home!"

Liam stepped in taking off his jacket, he noticed alit of Barbie dolls on the floor. "Safaa stop leaving crap on the floor!" Zayn yells, dragging Liam to the kitchen.