Chapter 3.

I go to meet Nathan at his car after practice when Jackson stops me making me halt in my tracks

"What do you want?" I cross my arms.

"I want to know why you're always in a pissy mood," he furrows his eyebrows.

"Why does it matter?" I question. "We don't have a relationship other than Nikki's best friend and Nikki's brother."

"I don't think that's fair," Jackson says.

"To bad I could careless," I smile and take a drink of my Vitamin water. "Have fun screwing Jacqueline tonight."

I walk pass him, bumping my shoulder with his on the way.

"How did you know about that?" He asks.

"She was talking about it at practice. Seems to have high expectations, don't disappoint her," I turn around and smirk.

"Maybe you can join," he bites his lip. "Make it interesting."

"Funny, but I have Nathan to please me," I shoot back.

Jackson licks his bottom lip and takes a step closer.

"I bet he can't do it like me," he taunts.

"Oh I'm sure he's way better than you, but I'll never be able to compare since I'm never going to sleep with you."

"Really? You're telling me if I paid you, you wouldn't sleep with me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I tsk.

"Interesting."

I don't respond when walking away and towards Nathan's car.

Jackson sleeps around with lots of girls and I'd rather kill myself than get to that level with him.

The thing that disgusts me the most, is the praise he gets for it. If he sleeps with every girl in the school he's considered King, but if a girl sleeps with more than one guy, she's considered a slut. It's sick
really.

"Hey, ready for that date tonight?" Nathan asks when I finally get to his car.

"Of course, your picking me up at seven right?" I smile and peck his lips.

"That's the plan," he waggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh shut up," I slap his chest making him laugh.

•••

Nathan picks me up ten minutes early like he normally does and we're on the road right away.

"So," I smile giddily. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," he looks at me.

"Why? Why does it have to be a surprise?" I grumble and lean my head against the seat.