Chapter 29.

"Once," I answer almost right away. It's ridiculous that Jackson even has to ask. It's when he asks another question that I feel myself blanch.

"What about other things?" I don't think he wants to know the answer to that, honestly. I know I definitely don't want to hear about the things he did with girls before me.

"Just stop," I whisper, feeling defeated. I can see him getting more irritated every time I reject a question, but I can't help it. I never even really liked talking to nikki about this stuff, why would I want to tell my boyfriend? I should probably mention that he is also very possessive, jealous and strong.

"If you're going to be sneaking off to see this guy I would love to know what I'm up against," he growls. Why didn't I just say I was out with Stacy and her boyfriend? Now I'm having a conversation about Tristen and it could've been avoided.

"I wasn't sneaking off," I defend. "Is it so bad that I have other friends outside of you?"

He lets out a bitter laugh, his body going rigid. Great. I thought I've put up with every aspect of Jackson, but I guess not.

"It's completely fine to have friends," he sternly responds. "But not when they're guys and you've been in their bed."

The way he says the last sentence makes me sound like a whore. I don't understand why I can't just have an ex-best friend- with-benefits without people assuming things. It hurts even worse knowing that my own boyfriend thinks that of me.

"This is ridiculous." My voice cracks. I've had too much of all this drama, it's starting to really take its toll on me. I don't like how I'm so emotional all the time anymore. Loath it actually.

"What's ridiculous is that I have to come back to my girlfriend smelling of another guys cologne," he snaps. "What happened to the honesty thing?"

That ship sailed long ago. Neither of us have been honest with each other for a while.

"You want honesty?" He nods and I swallow hard. "I occasionally gave him head and he would sometimes finger me.

It's quiet for a while, only my harsh breathing along with his filling the air. And then I speak again.

"Is that what you wanted to hear? That I touched him and let him touch me?"

"Stop," he warns, sounding pained. I shake my head, leaning against the door so I can look at the ceiling.

Jackson's POV.

"You want honesty?" Im hesitant, of course I don't want to hear about the shit they did, but being the fucking idiot I am, nods. Brittni looks almost a taken aback by my consent, swallowing hard before speaking. "I occasionally gave him head and he would sometimes finger me."

I feel like pulling out my fucking hair. It's either that or punching that bastard in the face multiple times.

"Is that what you wanted to hear? That I touched him and let him touch me?"

"Stop," I painfully let out, turning around so I don't have to look at her. This revaluation make me feel disgusted by her, knowing that one of my closest friends has touched the girl I love...especially that way, it makes me sick.

The images of the two of them keep playing in my head making me squeeze my eyes shut. It's painful, something I've never felt before. Physical pain would be better than this.

You wanted to know.

"Fuck!" I shout, banging my fist against the wall. I hear Brittni take in a sharp breath, my adrenaline running through my veins even after the pain I just caused myself.