Chapter 25.

Brittni's a Scorpio!

Jackson's POV.

"Are we good now?" I whisper, this question on my mind since I finished my story. It's hard to believe that Brittni could still be mad after what I just told her, but I still want us to be good.

"Yeah," she sighs, lifting her head from my chest. I've been holding her since I denied her request to help Brinley and I. "But please, no more lies. I've had enough of those to last a lifetime."

Trust me, I have too.

Brittni never actually agreed to my proposition of her staying out of this whole ordeal, but I'm hoping she has enough respect for me to abide by it. If anything were to happen to her in the hands of this psycho, I don't know what I'd do. She's everything I have, she's half my family. I need her more than breathing, her being hurt would mean me being in pain.

"I promise," I rasp, rubbing my nose against hers. Being the amazing guy I am, I smirk slightly, bending my knees in order to cup Brittni's round ass in my hands. Her face olds surprise when I lift her, her legs jumping around my waist. I feel my dick jerk.

"Jackson..." She pants, her eyes already clouded with lust. I'm sure mine look exactly the same.

"Let me make love to you, baby," I breathe against her lip, my legs carrying us up the stairs. "Let me worship your beautiful body. You're mine, and I'll show you just that."

The hitch in her breathing isn't hard to notice, it makes me hard when I think about all the ways I want to show her that I love her. It'll never be just fucking with her. I want to love her over and over again in every way possible. She deserves the feeling, with all she's been through.

"Please show me," she whispers, her eyes staring directly into mine. I love when she looks at me like this, like I'm the only person in the world that can save her. Even though that's the opposite of how I think of myself, because of what she told me happened yesterday, I like knowing she feels that way regardless.

I smirk up at her, slamming my bedroom door behind me as I set her down on my desk. I've had this idea for a while now, something that keeps me awake at night thinking about it.

"Why am I on your desk?" She asks, her breathing labored.

"You'll see," I tell her, placing my palms on the insides of her legs and spreading them apart. This action almost immediately makes her heart rate pick up, it always does. Stepping in between her now parted thighs, I press my covered cøck against her aching core.

"Jackson..." She moans, throwing her head back, not being able to resist the urge, I wrap a hand in her hair and press my lips to her throat. She's so sweet and soft, I can't get enough of feeling her against my tongue.

"See that mirror?" I mumble against her skin, her body jolting.

"Mhmm..." She hums.

"Watch me pleasure you." I feel her body completely still, a cocky smirk threatening to pull at my lips. I instead, raise my head to her's seeing the confusion, but hunger in her eyes.

"W-what?"

The way my desk is set up, has a perfect view of the  mirror. The short side of the wood platform faces the glass panels of my closet. Brittni sits where you'd put your chair and papers, giving her a side view of everything.

"I want you to watch the way I make you feel," I rasp, my voice deep with arousal.

I can see her battling with herself, so to calm her, I press my lips to hers. I feel her sigh into the kiss, a deep breath being sucked in through my nose. I love kissing her.