Bonus Chapter #1

"We'll see you guys later," Jackson waves to James and Angelique. I, too, put on a smile as they walk away, and then everything changes; Jackson roughly pushes me against the passenger door of his car, a moan falling from my lips at the action.

There has been extreme sexual tension this entire dance. I just couldn't get over how good my boyfriend looked in a suit.

As soon as prom was pronounced over, James, Angelique, Jackson and I walked out of the hotel. Nikki and Colten would've probably been there too if it weren't for the fact that they disappeared. Anyway, Jackson was more than eager to drag me back to his house and show me just how bad he wants me. I definitely wasn't objecting to that idea.

His lips fall over mine, but it's not nearly as rough as the way he pushed me against the car. Nevertheless, I kiss him back, loving the taste of his tongue on mine.

"I want to take you somewhere," he pulls away, telling me this with a breathiness to his voice.

"Where?" I ask, looking into his eyes. They are so pretty especially in the moon light.

"I guess we'll just have to find out, yeah?" He smirks, pecking my lips before opening my door for me. With a confused expression, I climb into his truck.

I have no idea where Jackson may be taking us, and that excites me. I love when he does these sweet, little things. I bite my lip to keep the smile off my face when Jackson gets in the car, and looks at me with glimmering eyes.

"Let's get this show on the road why don't we," he chuckles, putting the car in drive and pulling out of the parking lot.

Jackson keeps his fingers laced with mine the entire drive and I look out my window, watching the passing lights of the cars. We're on a freeway, to where? I couldn't tell you. It's nearly eleven o'clock now, we've been driving for about forty minutes and that keeps me guessing over and over again.

Ten minutes later, though, we get on the ramp to a city. I look over at Jackson and he turns to me with a mischievous smile. I shake my head at him, amused.

"Where are we?" I ask him, eyeing the scenery. It's dark, but I can see the lake as we drive by.

"You really only know the bad side of my parents," he looks towards me. "I want to show you the good part."

I furrow my eyebrows with confusion and look out my window again. We're driving down a winding road, this leads to a beautiful beach. No ones here of course, but there are houses across the  lake. They're somewhat far away, so I doubt they see us.

"Let's go," Jackson says before hopping out of the car. The back of his truck  faces the water and when I get out, he's setting up blankets and pillows in the bed.

"Jackson?" I say in awe, looking out towards the beautiful water. The moon reflects beautifully against it, the Stars coming alive atop the water.

"Come here," he instructs and helps me into his truck, my bare feet leave a trace of sand on the blankets, but I don't brush it off like I would normally do.

"What is this place?" I smile, looking over at him.

"My parents used to take Nikki and I here," he explains. "It was before my dad found the new job and we acted like a family."

He takes a deep breath, looking out across the water, his feet dangling off of the truck.

"We would build sand castles over there," he points to the spot closest to the water. "And when the water would wash up on shore, we'd pretend it was a hurricane attacking our village."