Chapter 11.

Immobile. Stuck. Frozen. Glued. All of these things describe how I'm feeling as Jackson whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

Nathan. The guy I was falling for. Never in my life would I have thought he was capable of breaking me. Making me feel worthless. I guess that shows just how much I was oblivious.

It was one thing for him to only want to get between my legs, but another to try to force himself upon me. I tried screaming, I tried kicking and scratching, but he's a strong guy.

"Everything will be okay," Jackson wipes a stray tear from my cheek. What he doesn't know is that Nathan made a promise when he heard me on the phone with Jackson and he left, he swore to come back and finish what he started. If taking Jackson out of the picture was what he had to do, then he would.

I can still feel his hands on me, his sick hands as they tried to rip my shirt...

"Thanks," I tell Colten, waiting a second to lean my head against the chair.

"No problem," he smiles. I don't say anything else when I step out of the car and head towards my house. The house that I wish didn't even exist.

I step through the threshold and watch Jackson's car zoom away with Colten in it. With a sigh, I lock the door behind me and turn towards the rest of the entry way.

"Mom!" I yell, hoping to god she isn't home. I don't need her nonsense at this time. When she doesn't answer, I sigh in relief and head to the kitchen to fix some breakfast.

It's pretty difficult to make cereal when all I can think about is Jackson, though. His mouth, his hands, his tongue, his body...I need to stop.

I do like him, but right now a relationship isn't what I'm looking for. I just got out of one with Nathan, granted it wasn't real, but still.

As I walk out to the living room, my breath catches in my throat at the open door that I just locked.

What the hell?

Slowly, I set my cereal down on the coffee table and walk over to the door. The lock was switched, but somebody tampered with it.

Who would break into my house at this time of morning...on a sunny morning?

"Hey, baby." My whole body stills, blood runs cold in my veins and I feel fear take over my body. "I heard you've been fucking Long."

I don't answer, not when his chest is millimeters from my back, not when his breath hits the back of my head.

"I guess what I heard was true, too," he growls. "You're wearing his clothes."

I swallow, his hands grip my hips and pull my back towards his chest, my bottom feeling his member through his pants.

This can't be happening. I thought Jackson beat him up enough to where he wouldn't feel good today. My mistake.

"Where'd you hear that?" I choke out, trying to distract him while I find a way out of this position.

"That doesn't matter," he presses his lips underneath my ear making me shiver in disgust. I need Jackson. "What matters, is that I was with you for four months and never got to feel you, and you're letting him?"

I shake my head and close my eyes as his hands feel their way down my sides, to my inner thigh.

"Stop," my voice cracks.

"No," he grunts. "Nows my time to taste that sweet pūssy of yours."

I lose it. My hands push away his, and I start running away. Towards the door that is now closed. Tears of fear fill my eyes, as I fumble with the door handle.