Chapter 10.

I end up just taking a shower myself. I felt bad for not letting Jackson join me, but I could really use a bit of privacy to get my thoughts together.

As the water ripples over my sweaty skin and awakens me from my drunken stage, I begin to realize just what's happened. I've had sex with my best friends brother three times. Hell, two of those times were in one night! This not only will ruin my friendship with Nikki, but what will everyone at school think?

I shake my head to rid those thoughts, I need to just focus on what I want for once. Do I want Jackson? Yes. Do I think he's changed? No. Well damn. That's one thing I haven't really thought about. Jackson is a massive player, like...massive. New girl every week massive. What if I'm just the different girl every week? This could potentially end really badly.

I try to forget about my thoughts and sort everything out tomorrow since I'm super tired. I grab the towel Jackson got for me even though I know where they're kept, and tie it around my body.

Walking out of the bathroom and to Jackson's room, he's sitting on his bed, typing away on his phone.

I clear my throat, instantly getting his attention. Like I expected, his eyes rake over my body, turning darker my the second.

"Um, I have a shirt and boxers you can wear," he says and gets up, fumbling through his drawers, finding a Lincoln Park Football t-shirt. "Here."

I catch the shirt and boxers, then stand there awkwardly. Am I supposed to change in front of him? Not that it would really matter, I'm just trying to figure everything out and changing in front of him isn't a good idea.

"What?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms. My eyes trail to his biceps before I snap out of it with a blink of my eyes.

"Well - I kind of need to change and I'm not-"

"You want me to leave?" He asks incredulously.

"W-well - yes," I sigh and look down. I feel him walking closer to me until we're toe to toe.

"You're telling me," he softly says. "That you'll let me eat you out and not watch you change?"

I blush even harder, my whole body being set on fire. No I'm definitely not looking up.

I make a weird strangled noise at the words, causing Jackson to tilt my chin up so I can look him in the eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Jackson, seriously it's not that big of a deal-"

"But it is," he growls. "I thought we were getting somewhere yet you're scared to change in front of me."

"Jackson-"

"I just don understand how we can have sex - which causes two body parts-"

He stops talking when he watches my towel fall to the floor. I try not to blush as his eyes drink me in.

"See," I stare at him. "It's not a big deal."

I pull the shirt over my head and slide the boxers up my legs after.

"You can go take a shower now," I pat his chest and walk over to his bed, situating myself under the covers.

"R-right," he stutters and walks out of the room and into the bathroom.

I sigh, leaning back against the bed and stare at the ceiling. Is everything happening to fast? I feel like just two days ago we hated each other and now we're thinking about pursuing a relationship. It just doesn't seem right. I'm just overthinking things as usual, though.