Chapter 15.

I bite my lip to try and hold back the tears that I've let fall way to many times. I know that Nikki will probably never speak to me again and that's what gets me more upset. It's my fault. I can't blame her if this is what she decides to do.

"Who the fuck does she think she is saying I don't really love you?" Jackson pulls at his hair, knocking over a trophy that sits on his dresser. He's angry, and upset and guilty. A bad combination. "She doesn't know anything!"

"Jackson..." I whisper, placing my hand on his chest, looking into his eyes. He seems to be so what more calm then a few seconds ago. "Do you really blame her? I mean you do have a history with sleeping around."

Jackson's forehead crinkles, his eyes switching between my own. "Do you believe I love you?"

"Jackson," I scowl.

"No," he pulls me to his chest, looking worried as he looks down at me. "Do you think I'm still the type to sleep around? That I'm not capable of love?"

"No, of course not," I glare at him. He growls and moves away from me, pacing across the floor.

"This is all just one big fucking mess," he grunts.

You can say that again.

I take a seat by his bed and pull my knees to my chest. This is just horrible.

Before I am able to say anything to calm my boyfriends nerves, the door bursts open, revealing a solemn Colten.

"What happened?" Jackson immediately questions his best friend, clearly distraught. I watch in anticipation as Colten leans against the wooden door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing," he says. Nothing? Nothing? That's all he has to tell us?

"What am I supposed to-" Jackson tries to ask, but of course Colten cuts him off.

"Leave her alone," he states hostile, making me wonder what has him all wound up. It's not like he's getting hurt by all this. 

"I can't just leave-"

"You said that about Brittni and look what happened," Colten angrily snarls, making me jump slightly. I've never seen Colten mad before. The question is; why is he?

"He's right," I finally admit, looking down at the floor. "It'll only make things worse if we try to talk to her so soon."

Jackson clenches his jaw, obviously not to keen on this.

"Fuck," he curses. "Fine."

I release a breath and look up at him. He's just as upset as me even thought he hides it quite well. That's his little sister, his best friend and now she may never want to talk to him again.

It's all my fault. If I wouldn't of came over here after finding out about Nathan and Brinley, we would've never had sex. None of this would've happened.

"I'll be surprised if she ever talks to me again," I mumble, trying not to pity myself, but sound like I am anyways.

"Same," Jackson sighs and goes to sit on the edge of the bed.