Bonus 1

As seen on the new title, I've decided to participate on this year's Wattys, #Wattys2016. Someone messaged me a few days ago about this and after giving it some thoughts, I chose to go for it and give it a shot. No hopes, just fun.

And as promised, here is a #WinAchi special chapter, one of many specials to come. This is a bonus one in Achilles Silvero's POV and a re-tell, meaning you'll get to know the story in the billionaire's perspective, including his thoughts and feelings. I hope you guys enjoy this long one :)

Bonus 1
Devil Meets Angel

"Achi, I didn't see you in class earlier," Isaac said and tapped my shoulder. He took his seat in front of me, next to Gregory who's lost in his book.

"Yeah, I ditched and went here instead," I shrugged "What did you do? Any works?"

Winasiwas niya ang kanyang kamay tsaka sumandal sa upuan "Nah. Just the same shit. Oh, and Paige was looking for you. Didn't you tell her you were here at Grammey?"

That's the fucking point. Umiling na lang ako at ininuman ang baso ng lemonade. Bigla na lang nasira ang mood ko nang mabanggit ang pangalan ni Paige. Not that I hate my girlfriend or anything, it's just that she's so overboard these past few days. Gusto niya palagi akong kasama o katext, gusto niyang malaman kung nasaan ako at kung ano ang ginagawa ko. Hindi ako nag-girlfriend para may pumalit sa nanay ko, I didn't sign up to be someone's dog on a leash either.

To think we're dating for only a few weeks.. damn. She's one little miss clingy and I hate it.

"I didn't know she could be like that, man. I mean, she's fine when you've just started," umiling si Isaac, para bang nababasa ang nasa isip ko "That is why commitments are not my thing. Girls like Paige are such a pain in the ass."

"Will you stop talking about girls and your shitty ass, dickhead?" Isaac's twin, Irene, said from the other side of the table "Someone's trying to study here!"

"Me, too," Karlo held up his hand without taking his eyes off his pad.

"And me. Dude, midterm exams are in a week. Aren't you going to study?" ani naman ni Cole na kanina pa namomroblema sa Logic.

"Fucking great," Ice sulked on his seat and turned to his left "What's up, Greg?"

I took another sip on my lemonade and tore my gaze back to my cellphone when it vibrated. I gritted my teeth as a new message popped on the screen—it's Paige again. Goddamn it! I chose to ignore it like what I did with the other texts she sent.

"Hey, guys. Andito lang pala kayo. I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend with me. May paper kasi kaming tatapusin."

Nag-angat ako ng tingin at nakitang si Joakim pala ang bagong dating, kasama ang isang babaeng maliit na may mahaba at itim na buhok. My brow shot up in amusement. Who's this, Thumbelina?

"This is Winiata Gonzales, my classmate in some of my major subjects," Joakim said and held the girl's arm "Win, these are my friends."

Isa-isa kaming pinakilala ni Joakim sa babaeng kasama niya at hindi ko mapigilan ang pagtitig sa kanya. Damn, she's so tiny! I don't think she can even reach my head even if she's on her tiptoes. Ang amo rin ng kanyang mukha.. angelic. Her eyes were bright, cheeks were flushed, probably because of shyness, and I noticed she kept on biting her thin lips. Bumaba ang tingin ko sa suot niyang damit, a baggy yellow blouse and tight pants, beige flats as her footwear. She even had a back pack on. She looked too simple..

"Finally! A girl! Sawang-sawa na ako sa mga pagmumukha niyo!" Irene announced exasperatedly and stood, offering her hand to the tiny girl "It's nice to meet you, Winiata. Come, sit with us."