Chapter 2: Welcome Back To Camp!

*Sky's P.O.V*

*Time skip: After Lighting Bolt Quest*

I've been living in Olympus for a while now. I've been hearing news about Percy saving the world and whatnot. I couldn't care less. But jokes on them he still has to pray to me ;). I have been working with each one of the gods. Turns out there like me for instance. Ares and I have fresh mouths and anger. But we know when and where to unleash it and how to keep it in. My mom, a.k.a Aphrodite. She is as beautiful as a flower but, don't get on her bad side! I learned that the hard way. I am the goddess of communication and knowledge. I can read minds. I can teleport to anywhere by just thinking about it for three seconds.

That's why I had "ADHD". My mind was confined to my human form. I was constantly thinking about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do that got me confused and I would forget or not know what I was talking about originally. When the whole time I could've been way cooler. But with that, I have to really concentrate. Athena says that I can learn new powers as I go along cause I have to grow into all my powers. Being the goddess of knowledge it's my job to find all those powers. My mom sang me a lullaby that she used to sing to me when I was a baby. That was the nights when I couldn't sleep. Usually after tons of fights with my father that day. You guessed it, Zeus. See that's where all those lessons with Ares fly out the window. I can't begin to explain what they're about. But I will.

The minute I got to Olympus from being ABDUCTED! Control Sky, I'm in control. Anyway, dad- Zeus only did it so he can know where I am at all times. He thought it was either Percy or I that stole the lightening bolt. He knew I was a god, so he brought the smarter one up and held in my room. Which was basically just a comfortable prison. Till Percy brought back the bolt, then I was set free to learn how to truly grow as a god. He constantly tries to control every aspect of my life. He knows nothing about being who I am with what power I have. He knows nothing about having that being thrown at you at such a young age. He expects me to just accept that. Which I will not. He has no thinking time before he says something. He just says what ever he wants. I guess that just came with all the power of being the almighty Zeus. We butt heads a lot. Speaking of him, he just summoned me.

"You've summoned me." I said. I walked in to find Poseidon, my mom, and father.

"We have to tell you something."Mom said.

"Okay no need to make things dramatic. Just tell me." I said.

"Do you like being in Olympus? You look so lonely!" She asked.

"Not really, it's all just gods and goddess. Why?" I asked. It's true I feel like I got thrown into a nursing home early.

"Well, do you wanna go back to camp half blood for a little while?" She asked.

"Sure! Maybe I could see Grover if he's still there!" I said.

"You may only go for a month or two." Father said.

"When do I leave?" I asked.

"Now. You already have clothes down there. You may go say your goodbyes to the rest of the gods." Dad said. I wonder why Poseidon was there. Oh well, I guess I'm going back to camp! YES!!! After I left I met up with all the gods. I told them I was leaving but they already knew. Weird. They gave me a gift. It was a necklace with a button and I had to press it in tough times and bad encounters. Then I thought of camp and teleported there. I almost got hit by a Frisbee, good thing I ducked. Then three boys came to retrieve it. They saw me and immediately bowed. I thought of the big house and flashed myself there.

"Anyone in need of a goddess?" I asked. Chiron looked up and bowed then got up and hugged me.

"Hey Chiron. How are you doing?" I asked.