Chapter 13: Day 5

*Percy's P.O.V*

Wait did she just say she loves me! By the time I wanted to reply to her she was already talking to Anna. I used to have a crush on her but then my feelings for Sky just grew and grew. I mean I love Anna but, as a sister now. The boat started slowing down. I looked over to Tyson.

"I'm sorry guys I could have sworn I had two hands." Tyson said.

"It's okay." Sky said. Damn, how did I score her?

"I can try to-" I started to say.

"What is that?" Tyson asked. I turned back to look.

*Sky's P.O.V*

"Charybdis." I said.

"Charybdis?" Percy said.

"We have to get out of here!" Anna said.

"We can't we're already going down!" I said.

"What do we do?" Tyson asked.

"Hold on to something!" Percy said. We fell all the way down to Charybdis' stomach.

"What do we do now?" Anna asked.

"I don't know the books don't go this far, no one has survived this! And no god has ever tried." I said.

"So what do we do!" Anna replied.

"Hey guys, I think we have to think fast. "Percy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I really don't want to be eaten by that." Percy said pointing to this big porcupine looking thing.

"What the hell is that!" I said.

"I don't know, you're supposed to tell me Mrs. Know it all!" Percy said.

"Are you kidding me! Just get it to work!" We heard someone say.

"Is that Clarisse?" Anna asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"It can't be." Percy said.

"I will kill you dead if you don't get this ship started! Imbeciles, all of you!" We heard.

"Yup, that's her." Percy said. 

"There's a war boat! That must be where she is." Tyson said. We followed his lead to the boat. 

"Clarisse!" Percy shouted. 

"Jackson!?! What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"Charibdys got us too. Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Mr. D sent us to go get the Fleece. I told him I was way more qualified for this than you. He agreed." She said as we got onto her boat. Whoa, who is this chick?

"Where did you get the boat?" I asked

"My dad has tons of this stuff hanging around. It's a fully equip war boat. You can tell by the machine gun up top." She said. Suddenly the boat's anchor broke off and we were being sucked towards our doom. Think Sky! How do we get out of this.

"The boat's on and ready CAP!" A zombie came up and said to Clarisse.

"Your boat's ran by Zombies???" Anna asked.

"They're more reliable than people." Clarisse said.

"Well I don't think a boat would help right now. That thing can crush us in seconds flat."I said.

"Hey, maybe we could give it a stomach ache!" Percy said.

"And how are we supposed to do this?" I asked.

"There's a gun, I could shoot the gut while you steer the ship." He said to Clarisse.

"Okay fine Anna, Tyson go below deck!" I said as Clarisse went off to steer the ship and Percy climbed up the ladder to the gun. I followed Percy.

"Percy if my best friend and your brother died. I'll rip that immortality out of your body and make you suffer!" I said.

"Thanks for the faith and encouragement. What happened to I love you?" He said with a smirk. What a dick.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said. He aimed the gun at the stomach wall.

"You will if we make it through this." He said. He took many shots at the wall and water started poring through. I flashed us to where Clarisse is. She started steering the boat. We slowly but surely got out of the stomach. She's pretty good.

"WE MIGHT MAKE THIS!" Percy said. Then the glass started to crack. I glared at him.

"PERCY!" Clarisse and I shouted at him.

"Sorry." He said all quietly. The glass cracked some more.

"Come on baby, get out of this water." I said to the ship. I thought we were goners then, I looked around and we got to the surface.

"I DID IT!" Clarisse shouted and left. Percy gave me this look.

"What?"I asked.

"She did it?" He asked.

"Yes she did! The feminist in me won't let me say otherwise." I said standing my ground.

"Yeah okay." He said. He leaned in for a kiss. Then there was a knock. Time! He kissed me, of course I kissed him back. Did you see what he just did? We kissed for like a minute then pulled away.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love it when you freeze time for me?" He asked with a smile.

"Okay, you're getting corny. Let me unfreeze time now." I said.

"Wait one more kiss!" He said. We kissed again. I smiled as we pulled away. Percy really does make me happy. Who would have thunk, Percy and I would be together. Not me! Do you see how much this still mind boggles me?