Chapter 4:The Titans

*Sky's P.O.V*

"Hey mom." I said and hugged her. 

"Hello my precious girl. I'm sorry about your father. How are you holding up?" She asked.

"I'm confused. Father doesn't normally just make rash decisions like make someone a god without earning it. Or forcing two people to marry each other. What's the real story mom?" I asked.

"Well, I'll be. Annabeth, you look exactly like your mother." Mom said deflecting.

"You look just like Sky but even more pretty!" Anna said

"Why thank you." Mom said.

"Mother what's going on? You can tell me. I don't want to go into a wedding next week and be blind sided." I asked.

"Well, it certainly won't be next week cause you have to have one last quest to go on." Mom said.

"May I ask how you know this information? This isn't matching up in your head."I asked. All I see when I read her mind are flowers and meadows. She's even deflecting in her thoughts. She's smarter than some think. 

"Because well.... I think you must talk to your father be gentle when you ask him this question." Mom said.

"Highly unlikely but what?"I asked.

"Ask him about............... The Titans and........ Kronos." Mom said. I flashed to Father's house and left Anna with mom alone. More pressing matters to attend to. Mother will get her home.

"Hello daughter. Come to beg forgiveness?" Dad asked. I would take ten Percy's over him.

"Not a chance in Olympus. Just, can I ask you a few questions?" I asked.

"You will whether I like it or not. It's just who you are." He said.

"Well, Father who is Kronos?" I asked. He got a bit startled, as startled as he could be. Then I could see in his mind everything he was going to tell me. Yeah, this is how we communicate sometimes. Well often, it's what we fight over often. I sometimes see to much. The stuff he doesn't want the other gods to know. Well basically what had happened was Father , Poseidon, and Hades were Titans. Kronos was their father so basically Kronos is my grandfather! But Kronos is bad. Father , Poseidon, and Hades ran away and defeated Kronos. They put him in this box type coffin thingy. The Titans were these huge monsters and one of them kidnapped me when I was younger.

"So basically m-" Father started to say.

"Save it, dad, I read your mind." I said.

"I know but I haven't thought much about another part. Don't get ahead of yourself." Father said.

"What?" I asked.

"There is a prophecy that either you or Percy could/may fill." Father said.

"Why must it always be Percy and I?"I asked.

"Before we continue on what the prophecy is, why do you hate Percy so much?" Father asked.

"Percy has been the enemy since third grade." I said.

"What did he do that you have to stick to childish antics? That's really why you'll never truly ascend to your best form. This lack of maturity." Father asked.

"Well, we were about 10 and Percy Grover and I were best friends. Inseparable, then that day came. I used to like Percy. Percy used to like me too. Then Brianna Michelle came and swooped him away. He never talked to me, he used to treat me like trash. Blue was my regular everyday eye color. He made me feel less than myself everyday. I was depressed, he and his friends never let up. Then when it came to hanging out Grover we would tolerate each other, till about the last year of middle school. We grew up and naturally became enemies. It wasn't always like this but then he became an annoying twat." I said.

"You wanna know what I think?" Father asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I think you still like him. You just hide it with this hard exterior." Father said.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" I asked. Is he trying to bond with me? Too little to late.

"You should mind your tone around me. I have perfect eyesight and whenever I say Percy's name your eyes become's a light pink. I know you may not always agree with my decisions. But you must agree to them. I just try to look out for the whole of the realms. The greater good is more important than my daughter's feelings." Father said.  Let me just read his mind and save my time. 'I'm only hard on you cause I see myself in you. I'm trying to help you.' I read from his first thought. I get that but you don't have to. I barley know you. 'But I've known you your whole life and loved you even longer than that.'

"Woah, are we communicating by our thoughts?!?" I asked.

"See what you can do when you just sit down and listen to me?" He asked.  

"I do not like Percy father. Now please tell me the prophecy." I said.

"Okay well, you studied the lightning bolt quest right?" Father asked.

"I have not since I can't even tolerate him in front of me, let alone on a huge screen." I said

"Well Percy has an enemy. No, not you. This one is worst, his name is Luke the lighting bolt thief. He wants to destroy Olympus." Father said.

"So this prophecy?" I asked.

"Well, just now Luke poisoned the tree of Thalia." Father said glum.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Well, the tree of Thalia. It is the support foundation, the guard for the camp, for mythical dangers not to come in. If that isn't up then everyone will die so I suggest you go there now. There is a bull about to ram the entrance in about 30 seconds. So do your teleportation and get ready you are about to meet your brother in law." Dad said. I am so confused. Percy doesn't have any siblings!

"What about the prophecy?" I asked.

"Ask Chiron, he will know. Annabeth is already down there." Dad said. I flashed down and I was right in front of a HUGE..........