Chapter 3: To Who???

Skylar in the side picture

*Sky's P.O.V*

I was abducted. Again! Ugh, why is father so difficult. Wait Percy? Why is Percy here? When we got up Percy looked as confused as I was. If not more. Understandable, he is not used to this kind of thing. It's a bit of a shame that I am used to it.

"What's going on? Why is Percy here?" I asked as Percy and I walked into the Conference hall.

"Funny story sweetheart, we want to make Percy a full god!" Hermes said. Then the light shined on him and chimes rang. He became the god of sea animals. Wow... They're just making anyone a god huh? To my side I can hear Hermes' stifled giggles.

"Hermes why are you still laughing?" I asked.

"Ooh sweet baby girl, you might want to unleash that anger a bit..... You are to be wedded!" Ares said giggling. God giggles are funny! Under the right circumstances. But wedded? Me? I think not.

"To who?" I asked. My eyes are probably turning a bad dark shade of red. Hermes was full on dying of laughter at this point.

"Well, he is a god. He has sea green eyes." Ares said.

"Eww, that's sick guys. Poseidon, he's like my uncle!" I said.

"You're getting warmer!" Hermes said.

"Come on guys, the only guy closer to Poseidon is... NOPE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NEVER, OVER MY DEAD BODY. DON'T YOU CONSIDER- WHO WAS THE IDIOT BEHIND THIS PLAN?" I yelled.

"That would be me!" Father said.

"Aw, well since it's you father. I guess YOU'RE AN EVEN BIGGER FOOL TO THINK THAT I WOULD GET MARRIED! MOSTLY TO HIM, HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE? A WOMAN OF MY STATURE! HE AND I ARE MILES AND MILES APART. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PHYSICAL DISTANCE. I'M TALKING MENTAL DISTANCE. IF YOU THINK I WILL BE MARRYING SOMEONE YOU ARRANGE ME TO MARRY, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. I  WILL NOT LET YOU CHOOSE WHOM I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY ETERNITY WITH. I CAN BARLEY SPEND A HOUR WITH YOU! I'M NOT GONNA BE WITH ANYONE YOU CHOOSE FOR ME." I yelled. Right then and there I fainted, the anger consumed me. I guess that was the breaking point with my father. I have to learn to channel that anger to my power tank. It's what Ares tries to teach me. I woke up, got up, and looked toward the exit.

"You're getting married and that's final!" Father said. There's a fear that goes through each god when my father uses a certain tone of voice. They usually cave into what he says after hearing it said in that tone. I'm not any god. I don't cave.

"We'll see about that." I said and flashed to my cabin and changed into this.

I went to the big house and found Chiron and Mr

I went to the big house and found Chiron and Mr. D. I told them what my father decided.

"That's horrible, anyone but Peter Johnson!" He said.

"I know right, and they made him a god. I think they're just giving up on standards." I said.

"Wait, hold on. Percy is a god?" Chiron asked.

"Yup!" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Okay, just wondering. Wow, I have two kids that turned into gods." He said.

"Well, I need to find Grover." I said. I left and found Grover with he who shall not be named....

"Did you tell him?" I asked Percy.

"Only the, me turning into a god part." He said.

"Hey G, I'm starting a war. You down?" I asked.

"Woah okay, that's not funny. What happened? You and Percy are dating?" He said jokingly. This is no joking matter.

"Worst!" I said.

"What? How can it possible be something worst then that?" He asked.

"We have to get married." I said.

"You're lying!" He said.

"I wish, but my idiotic father forced me!" I said.

"Oh no, what about Anna?" He asked. By that time Percy left and was talking to Anna.

"I'll just explain to her that we don't have much of a choice." I said.

"Well tell me how that goes cause here she comes." Grover said. He left me to deal with telling her on my own.

"Hey, Anna." I said.

"Do you like Percy?" She asked.

"NEVER!" I yelled.

"Then why are you marrying him?" she asked.

"Because my father is an incompetent fool." I said.

"Oh, so it's arranged?" Anna asked.

"Pretty much." I said.

"That's messed up!" she said.

"Um... Have you met my father? The man that decreed that parents aren't allow to be with their children. Does he ring a bell?" I asked.

"When are you gonna plan it?" She asked.

"I don't know but definitely not any time soon. Wanna go to my mom's place with me? I know we can't go to Athena but maybe my mother can help me." I asked.

"........... Of course, I would love to go on another quest!" She said. I know she was secretly hurting hard inside. And no, not by reading her mind! By being a good friend. She needs some female care time so I grabbed her hand and we flashed to my mom's place in Olympus.