Chapter 9: Day 3

*Sky's P.O.V*

I led them to the nearest UPS store. There's only one person I know that can help us.

"We'll make sure Hades gets your package right away!" A familiar voice said.

"Hermes." I said.

"Hey, It's the newlyweds!" He said with a chuckle. He left the counter and came around and hugged me.

"How are the heck are you?" He asked.

"Better than you'll be if you call us Newlyweds again. I actually came here for a reason though." I said.

"What?" He asked. I touched his shoulder.

"It's about Luke." I said. A wave of sadness washed across his face.

"What has my wayward son done now?" He asked.

"He took someone really really close to me." I said.

"I'll help you, follow me this way!" He said.

"Welcome to the boxing room! Sorry for the tight space, we're expanding soon we-" He kept rambling.

"Hermes!" I said indicating that he was talking too much.

"Right alright, can you two go find Luke?" He asked to the two snakes on his sliver pole. They were arguing the whole time we were here. I just tuned them out.

"Alright, if you're gonna fight Luke you're gonna need some firepower!" He said all excitedly. We walked to this moving conveyor belt.

"You're probably gonna need this at some point. Its all the winds coming from the north south east and west. It is a very powerful tool, so you use it carefully. NO, DON'T OPEN IT IN HERE!"He said to Anna who was about to open it. He took it from her and shut it tight. I just took it and put it in my bag.

"This is magic tape, anything you apply it to disappears instantly!" He said and gave it to me. Into my bag it goes. The snakes came back.

"Luke is on a ship called Princess Andromeda. It will be passing by Miami beach at about 6:00 A.M tomorrow morning." The blue-green colored snake said.

"Thanks!" I said. They turned back into statues on the cane.

"Thanks so much Hermes!" I said.

"Can I have a minute with Skylar please?" Hermes asked them. They nodded.

"Skylar, can you do me a favor?" He asked. I nodded.

"When you see Luke, tell him he has every right to be mad at me. But, let him know that he doesn't need to be mad at the world." He said.

"Okay, I'll try my best." I said.

"If there is one thing I learned from being alive over 3,000 years, it's that you can't give up on your family. No matter how tempting they make it." He said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Good luck Skylar!" He said.

"Have a nice one Hermes!" I said. I left.

"We should get a hotel by the beach." Anna said.

"Good idea." I said. We took a regular cab to a hotel by Miami beach. I gave the driver some money and we went inside the hotel. We got are rooms and set a game plan. I decided it's time to turn in. Everyone went their separate rooms and I changed into this

 Everyone went their separate rooms and I changed into this

There was a knock on the door and I answered it. Ugh, it's Percy. Oh gods, why did I kiss him? Is that gonna make him come to my room every night?

"Hi." I said.

"H-hey do you wear sports b-bras to sleep every night?" He asked. Ugh, I always do this. Can he just get over it?

"Yeah I kinda do, is that a problem?" I asked.

"No!" He said very quickly. Ha, considering the conversation last night I would be shocked if he said yes.

"Can we talk about the k-kiss?" He asked. Ugh, the part about last night I was avoiding. 

"Sure." I said. I grabbed a robe and put it on. I let him in and he sat down on the couch. I sat down on the couch in front of him. Time!

"So talk." I said.

"Um yeah uh, why did you jump on top of me to kiss me?" He asked. I chuckled.

"I didn't jump on top of you. My feet fumbled and I fell on top of you." I said.

"But the part I didn't get was that you kissed me. After you totally like rejected me hard." He said.

"I don't get it either, I don't kiss guys like that! Usually I have some sort of standard." I said.

"See, I don't understand why you have to be such a bitch now. I asked you a reasonable question." He said.

"Oh my gosh, did you just call me a bitch?"I asked more like stated.

"Why do you act like I'm equivalent to a speck of shit? You always act like I'm dumb, when I'm really not." He said.

"Oh really, you're not dumb. Are you forgetting the time we were fighting a big bull and you didn't want to use your riptide. The one weapon that you have to use in times of emergency and in harm's way.  If you didn't notice that big bull had harm and danger written all over its face!" I said.

"Well if you stop having crazy mood swings then you would have noticed I was kind of distracted trying to think of my own strategy!" He said walking over to me.

"What did you say to me? Mood swings? I have mood swings. Oh my gosh, you get on my damn nerves and make me crazy. If that's your definition of mood swings then I am a pregnant woman." I said. Now we where right in front of each other shouting our faces off.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOD AND THAT WERE IN A MA-" I started to rant but to be cut off from those soft lips. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I kissed back. He smirked against my lips. I was lifted onto a counter top. He came between my legs and kissed me again. I pushed him away breathing heavily.

"Wow." He said.

"Why do we always end up kissing?" I asked.

"Your ego is what's gonna get your way. I just kissed the shit out of you as someone who doesn't match your 'standards'. Call me when you're ready to be in an actual relationship. Not just something you can control. Good night Skylar." He said very cockily and left me to gather my thoughts. I closed the door and lied on my bed. Oh dear gods, what did I do? I just made out with Percy Jackson. What's the matter. Do I like Percy? I have valid reasons not to like him. He made me feel like shit. He apologized though. But, did he mean it? How do I know if I didn't read his mind. He kissed me though. I wouldn't go that far to just hurt someone again. But he also saw something that hinders you when no one else would call you out on it. I'm stuck in this arranged marriage. There's no turning back now. Before I realized what I was doing I knocked on Percy's door. He opened and I just kissed him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said to him. 

"Go get some rest, we'll talk in the morning." He said. I nodded and started to leave. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his embrace. I just held him for a few minutes, it felt like seconds. We pulled away. TIME! I went back into my room. Did I really do that? I must be crazy... Right? That night I went to bed with the Grover plan on my mind. But, Percy somewhere in the chaos of that. I hate to admit it but, I'm excited for this next chapter of my relationship with Percy. Let's see what happens. I don't think I can take him hurting me for the other half of my life.