Chapter 8:Day 2

*Sky's P.O.V*

"U-u-um c-can we t-talk?" He asked. Why he was stuttering?  I let him in.

"So what do you want to talk about?"I asked. He just kept looking up and around the room. I looked down at what I was wearing. I'm an idiot, I turned and grabbed a robe.

"Sorry about that. Thanks for having some decency when I was lacking. Proceed." I said.

"Um, could we talk about the arranged marriage thing?" He said.

"Okay, sure hold on."I said. Time! I don't want my father spying on this conversation with his omnipotence. So I froze time, when I finished I looked at Percy.

"Okay let's talk about it." I said.

"Well I already know you don't want it and I don't want it either. I wasn't sure why you didn't want it , like is it just because of the you hate me thing?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know. You're just not a person I want to be around. Let alone marry." I said.

"Yeah I been meaning to talk to you about that. Um why do you hate me?"He asked.

"I don't hate you I just strongly dislike you. That's because I like to hold a grudge. The grudge that you made me hold has been going on since the third grade." I said.

"Oh that." He said.

"You know you weren't bad back then. You used to be the cu-coolest boy I've ever known. Then Brianna Michelle came and changed you." I said.

"I used to like you back then."He slowly admitted.

"I used to like you too. Then you treated me like trash. Made me feel lesser than I really was. You still do it! Just the other night you tried to do it again. Then Grover came and we've hated each other ever since." I said. He nodded.

"Listen, I'm sorry about the way I treated you. Seriously, like no one deserves that. I don't have a smooth interaction when I don't know someone. I just expect they're out to hurt me. Brianna told me that you were this witch essentially. I believed her and I got my friends to believe me. That's why we gave you such a hard time. Till Grover." He said.

"He was the one boy that wouldn't let you and your friends bother me. You respected how tough he was even with the crutches. Of course you both also became best friends." I said.

"Yeah. I'm like really sorry about all those hurtful things I ever told you. You're beautiful and smart. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, mostly me." He said. I laughed.

"Do you hear what you're saying!?!" I said. I kept laughing he chuckled a bit.

"I'm serious." He said coming close. I got a bit nervous.

"Alright lover boy, go sit down. It is really time for some sleep now." I said. What was he thinking? I'm not gonna fall in love with you over one conversation. Standards, look it up in a dictionary.

"Okay." He said. We got up and walked over to the door. My foot must have fumbled cause I fell on top of him.

"Ouch." He said squinting his eyes and opening them again. I looked into his eyes. They're so green. I just wanted to know what was going on in his mind. I want to be responsible with my powers. I don't want to just invade people's privacy. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me if the roles were reversed. He inched closer. I don't know what's the matter with me but I filled the space and kissed him. This is nice. I've never had my first kiss. Now I'm kissing Percy. Oh my gods. What am I doing??????? I pulled away fast and got up. He immediately got up to.

"Um so, yeah." I said. My fingers touching my lips.

"Yeah, let's get some sleep and then!" He said.