Chapter 20: The Favor That Changes Everything

*Sky's P.O.V*

I woke up with Percy's arms wrapped around me. I just smiled, there's nothing else I would rather do. I'm married guys! He stirred in his sleep.

"Good morning Mrs. Jackson." He said opening his eyes.

"Good morning Mr. Jackson." I said with a smile. He kissed me I kissed back. We pulled away.

"We have to see our parents today." He said I groaned.

"I know." I said.

"You still owe me a battle! Don't you go thinking I forgot."He said.Oh yeah!!!! When we were on Luke's boat. We all know I'm the stronger one.

"I don't wanna hurt my husband." I said with a grin.

"I don't wanna bruise my wife. Just this once will I allow it." He said.

"Alright, whatever you say Mr. Jackson. We have to go!" I said.

"Alright." He said. We took showers and I changed into this

 We took showers and I changed into this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ready?" Percy asked.

"Yeah." I said. I flashed us to the empire state building and we went up to Olympus. Going the long way is way better. It gives me time to cool my nerves before going to be with father. We got to the hall and saw all the gods were around the table just chatting. Percy and I went to god form. Which is really just getting really big and tall for no reason. Everything in Olympus is big and tall.

"Alright, let's start the meeting. Something big is coming and it regards two of our newest gods!" Dad said.

"Wow the prince and princess? Who could've thunk they got married for a specific reason that's life or death based. Could've fooled me." Ares said sarcastically.

"Shut up Ares, don't make me freeze you!" I said freezing the tip of his index finger. He flinched.

"Ahhh! Stop finding new powers will ya!" He said. I smirked.

"Alright, back on track the titans are coming again." Dad said.

"Again?" I asked.

"They've come before when you were born. We sent you off with Donald and Reba and Sally. Sally's boyfriend's stench kept them away from you and Percy." He said.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Maybe we can get the demigods to be the army. I can think of strategies to keep them safe." Athena said.

"They'll all die. We need a special kind of magic. My bolt won't be enough." He said. All the gods looked at Percy and I.

"I'm too freaking good at this." Ares said next to me. I lifted my hand at him and he flinched.

"Why are you looking at us?" Percy asked.

"Cause in order to have special magic there must be a birth!" Mom said.

"But no one's pregnant." I said. Even Percy looked at me. Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some logic with it. Ares said we got married for a reason. Father said only we can do this special task. He needs special magic to fight the Titans. There must be a birth. Who do you think is getting pregnant.

"You can't be serious." I said.

"You don't have to, it's just a favor were asking for all of our children. Your friends and family." Father said. Ugh, the guilt card. Just to remind you how twisted my father is. He's still the same man that won't let the gods see the children he wants to "save".

"Can we take some time and think about this?" I asked.

"We give you two hours. Go discuss in the sun room." He said. I nodded and flashed Percy and I to the sun room outside the meeting hall. 

"So do you think we should do it?" I asked.

"If you want I'll do it. Just say the word and we won't. Just take in that we're going to parents after one day of being married. We also are just 17." He said. I nodded.

" At the same time, I don't want our friends to die. How would our child live? I don't think I can be a mother!" I said. Percy hugged me.

"If we do it, we will get through it. Together. I don't know the first thing to know about being a dad. All I know is what my father didn't do. I'm gonna do this all with luck and faith. But, we will get through it." He said. He kissed my forehead. I just shook my head.

"Why is life so complicated?" I asked.

"I don't know, wanna know what helps me deal with it?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me. We pulled away and I smiled.

"So what is it going to be? I here for you whatever the choice." He asked. My job is saving my friends. There really is only one choice.

"We're having a baby." I said.

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!" I heard outside the door. I opened it and we saw all the gods. They were on top of each other like children at a sleepover. Every god but dad. He has omnipotence so he doesn't have to. I knew I should've froze time.

"I swear if you guys are out here spying when we're making the baby, I will change my mind so fast!" I said.

"Sorry." They mumbled. They left and I flashed Percy and I to the meeting hall.

"So you all obviously know our answer. How do you get the special magic?" I asked.

"Your baby has some inside of them in the power tank. The umbilical cord has some in it also. We just need the umbilical cord." Father said. I nodded.

"How long does it take to make a baby if you're a god?" I asked. This conversation is gonna get weird. My parents are asking me to have sex with my husband. Now I have to ask them how to do the sex right.

"A week or two." He said.

"That fast!?!" I said. They nodded. What the hell. That must be why there's a whole camp full of demigods.

"Fine but we start when we're ready." I said.

"The titans are coming in three weeks. You have to be pregnant by this week." He said.

"Okay then! Goodbye! "I said flashing Percy and I out of there. That was getting uncomfortable. I am still pissed that they listened to our conversation. Now Percy and I are being forced to have sex. Great!