Chapter 16: Just When We Thought It Was Over

*Sky's P.O.V*

I woke up and put this on

There was a knock on my door

There was a knock on my door. I answered it. It was Percy.

"Hey honey bun!" I said. He smiled and chuckled.

"Hey honey bun?" He questioned. I giggled and nodded.

"Come in!" I said. I let him come in. He's been good. You gotta reward em and make em feel good.

"Well, I just wanted to come over so we can walk to breakfast together. The camp is throwing a party for us all in this afternoon to celebrate. I was wondering if you would be my date?" Percy asked.

"Well, Mr. Jackson. I 'll have you know, many suitors will be lining up outside my door. What do you have that they don't?" I asked.

"You." He said and pulled me into his arms. I giggled.

" Of course, I would love that. What do you supposed we do during these few hours?" I asked. It was just 8:00 am.

"I don't know Mrs. Jackson, what do you propose?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well Mr. Jackson, I'm not Mrs. Jackson yet if you haven't noticed. Where's the ring?" I asked.

"Not yet, soon my love." He said.

"My love? What is this Shakespeare?" I asked. He chuckled again. Then leaned in. I leaned in. I could feel his breath against my lips.

"SKYLAR! PERCY!" We heard Anna's voice we inched back. She came in.

"You guys really need to see this!" She said. We followed her. On our way there I noticed Percy and I were holding hands. I squeezed his hand he looked at them and noticed too. He looked back up at me smiled and pulled me closer to him. We got to Thalia's tree. There was a girl there.

"Oh hey, I'm Sky!" I said introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Thalia! Daughter of Zeus." She said.

"Skylar, this is Thalia. Your sister." Chiron said.

"What?" I said surprised.

"It seems that the golden fleece worked more powerful than we thought!" He said.

"So she's my sister." I said. Okay, we're having a little chat father.

"I'll be right back. Chiron take Thalia to Zeus's cabin please!" I said. I'm am thoroughly pissed. Because I was in Olympus for a while and nobody decided to tell me I had a sister, not even my own father.

"Calm down Sky." Percy said.

"Don't talk to me right now cause I really don't want to let my anger out on you!" I said. I let go of his hand and flashed to Zeus's place.

"Skylar." He said.

"Father!" I said.

"Now I know you're upset." He started.

"Ha ha ha! Upset is an understatement. I have been in Olympus for the better half of a year now. Of all the times I have been in your presence why couldn't you have told me!"I said.

"I didn't want to put more pressure on you! You would've caved in."He said.

"What do you mean? What could be more stressful than hearing your a god and your whole life has been a lie? Imagine if you had said oh by the way, you have a sister. That's what would be the straw that broken the camel's back!?!" I ranted.

"Thalia is a demigod of the big 3 you fool." He said. The prophesy.

" The prophesy's been fulfilled. Percy put Kronos away." I said.

"Kronos is my father. You think it took one shot to put him away! It took 3 gods and he still got out a few years later. You're an even bigger fool then I thought." He said.

"Well, a little heads up would have been nice!" I said.

"Okay, I'll try next time. Would like me to go down there and take over your jobs also. Matter fact go ahead and take a vacation from your responsibilities Skylar. Wait, you're a god. You're not allowed to do that. So man up and stop expecting to be spoon fed information." He said.

"I've gotten my information. Now I'm leaving. Thanks for making another kid to abandon by the way. Hope she gets her personality from her mother's side. Some of us weren't fortunate enough." I said and flashed to Zeus' cabin. I knocked on the door and Thalia opened it. Why did I think they called it the tree of Thalia? There was no time to study or prepare myself.

"Hi Thalia, I'm so sorry I acted that way in front of you. I was just mad at my father. Our father, for not tell me I had a sibling." I said. She nodded.

"It's okay, I was just confused but Chiron explained everything to me. Now I'm informed! It's been a long time since I was alive. But I was awake. I saw every person enter this camp. Even you."She said.

"Hey, maybe we could hang sometime? I would love to know more about you and what you've seen. Maybe we can go shopping buy you some more clothes?"I asked.

"I'd like that!" She said.

"Cool how bout tomorrow 12:00?" I asked.

"Fine with me!" She said.

"Cool, I'll see ya. Do you know about the party?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said.

"Alright, so I'll see you there? Maybe we can walk over together?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds cool." She said.

"Cool, see ya!" I said.

"Bye." She said. I left and went to my place. I opened the door and there was Percy on the couch.

"Sky! I was so worried." He said shooting up and greeting me.

"I know, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine babe, as long as you're okay." He said.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Do you wanna take a walk with me?" I asked.

"Let's do it." He said. He grabbed my hand and we just walked and talk for hours. We walked through the flower fields and along the beach. Percy brought me along the stream he and Anna fought for the first time. It wasn't weird either. I told him about the talk we had but I didn't ask him if he still liked her. It was like 4:00 and the party is at 5:30. Percy and I walked back to my cabin.

"I'm gonna get ready for the party. See you soon?"I asked.

"Of course. See you soon babe." He said. I smiled and kissed him. We kissed for a while, then I pulled away.

"Alright lover boy, go get ready. You know we'd be here all day if you had your way!" I said.

"Alright, bye babe!" He said.

"Bye!"I said. Then he left and I got ready for the party.