Chapter 19:The Wedding

*Sky's P.O.V*

We have a plan. Percy thought of it. I'm so proud of him.

"YOU DICK ! I FREAKING HATE YOU! ROTTEN IN HELL WITH THAT BITCH FOR ALL I CARE!" I said.

"I'll meet you there sweetheart." He said winking like the 'jerk' he is. I flipped him off.  Then walked over to Luke and smiled fakely at him. I turned to Thalia.

"Good luck! I've spent months with him, thanks for taking me out of my misery!" I said. She looked shocked as fuck.

"Let's go babe." I said.

"Gladly." He said. He held my hand but instead of holding his hand I froze him. Wow! I wasn't even sure that was gonna work. But he's ice!

"What the hell did you just do?" Thalia said. She pressed on her wrist so her shield and come out and spray her mace can and a spear came out from that. What's up with these gods and putting  weapons in ordinary things like pens, mace cans, and bracelets!!! It was a nice try but I still froze her with all her gear. The shield never stood a chance. 

"Nice job babe!" Percy said. He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks let's go to my father with them." I said. He nodded and I flashed all of us up to my father's. We explained everything.

"So you killed my daughter." He said. Are you freaking kidding me. 

"I didn't kill her I froze her. She can be thawed out if you miss her so much. If you let her free she's gonna be your undoing. So have fun. I can't believe you." I said. I flashed back home with Percy. 

"Soo... Why is your dad a dick?" He asked.

"It's how he is. It doesn't matter. All that matters is the wedding is back on." I said. I called Sally and Mom and told them the wedding is back on. The said they figured we'd work it out so they didn't cancel anything. I still need a wedding dress! I guess I'll get one tomorrow. Man, it's  actually tomorrow. Last night being Skylar Hart.

*Time Skip: Next Morning The Wedding Day*

I just woke up and took a shower then I put on my robe. I ate breakfast and did my make-up. After I finished it was 12:00 the wedding's at 1:00. I was staying at my house and Percy was at a hotel getting ready. My mom and Sally were with me. Sally is doing my makeup and mom's doing my hair. They had some Olympian dress maker make my wedding dress. Thanks goodness cause I had no time to go get one.

"I can't believe this is happening guys!" I said.

"You deserve it honey." Sally said.

"Thanks." I said. All the gods shrunk down to human size for the occasion. There was a knock on the door. I looked and saw Fathter IN A TUX! I started dying with laughter.

 I looked and saw Fathter IN A TUX! I started dying with laughter

"Okay, okay. Get it all out know. Rather now then let you make me look like a fool out there."He said.