Chapter 25: The Things We Do For Family

*Sky's P.O.V*

Hercules and Meg left to figure out the next step. I went upstairs and changed. I had to fight in that dress I wore for Percy. No one said anything but, awkward! 

"Um, Skylar I think the kids found their powers!" Percy called me.

"What!?!" I said happily running into the living room. I looked into the blankets and saw two puppies. Then I saw the puppies change back to my babies.

"They're shapeshifters!" I cried happily.

"My kids are the coolest!" He said.

"Correction my kids!" I said.

"Our kids!" He said.

"Whatever floats your boat." I said. Then we both heard thunder which is how Father decides to summon me now. I'm the only one that understands thunder language. It comes with being the child of Zeus. But don't give me a bolt. I won't know what to do with it,

"Dad is calling me." I told Percy.

"Alright I got the kids, you go. We'll be fine." He said. I nodded, pecked him on the lips, and flashed to dad's place.

"Hello father!" I said.

"Hello Skylar, you doing well?"He asked

"Yes." I said.

"How are my grandchildren?" He asked. That's what he really wanted to know.

"They are fine, they found their powers!" I said.

"What are they?" He asked.

"Shapeshifters!" I said.

"That can be helpful in the future." He said.

"Yeah, I have plans for the future!" I said.

"Well, on to business now. Now you know the problem we have with Hades." Dad said.

"Yeah, he is an asshole." I said.

"Well yes but that same asshole is out for all of us!" He said.

"So you want me to have another baby? What do you want me to do?"I asked.

"No we're laying low a bit." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, we don't have to worry about Hades anymore cause he is now stuck in the underworld cause of Hercules. But there are bigger and worse things happening." He said.

"So what do you mean by laying low?" I asked.

"We all have to get out of Olympus and Camp Half-Blood. I'm gonna move everyone to a town in New York City with the special magic from your umbilical cords. There has to be a savior to break the magic at some point when things are calm. That's gonna be you. Until you break the magic everyone is gonna be different. Everyone's gonna have an occupation like there power so the world doesn't just crumble. But they aren't going to remember Olympus or Camp Half-Blood." Father explained.

"Even me?" I asked.

"Yes. But not forever just until you break the magic. You're going to be the savior. You'll have to grow up again. Go to high school and all of that jazz. But, this time I'll make you an orphan so you don't get attached to anyone. It'll be hard but your family will be worth more at the end. You'll go through your years of age till your 20th birthday. Then we'll see if the tides have settled by then." He said.

"Will you remember?" I asked.

"Yes but only when you come into town. I still can't tell you any of this cause you will get mad. You're going to be the same person you were before all of this. You're not going to believe me." He said.

"Wait a second. You're going to break the decree and let the demigods live among their parents?" I asked. This is insane

"If it's to protect them then sure." He said. I'm shocked. Is this my father. My father Zeus? I can't believe it.

"Okay. So when are we doing this?" I asked.

"Tonight." He said.

"Okay, wow that's soon. Why are we doing this again?" I asked.

"For everyone's safety and you're still gonna always look young. You're not gonna have your powers till you believe." He said. I nodded.

"Can I help plan out the lives? Just wanna make sure my friends and family are taken care of." I asked. I assume I won't be able to see my kids during this time. 

"Sure." He said. So I helped dad plan out the lives and everything else.

"Your kids will still age until they're fully grown. I can make them stop aging at a certain age though if you like." He said. I nodded.

"Can you make them stop at 10 years old?" I asked. He nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Come back at 10 o'clock tonight." He said. I nodded and flashed to camp half blood. I saw Anna teaching some young bloods (young demigods). I walked over.

"Anna!" I said.

"Hey Sky!" She said. I smiled and hugged her.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. She nodded. We walked over to a corner.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Do you think most of my decisions have been good so far?" I asked.

"Everyone's still alive so, yeah! I think you're doing good!" She said.

"I don't know, it's just. You know that I have the kids now. I just don't think my decisions have been the best." I admitted.

"Listen Sky, you are a great mother. When those babies grow up they will look back and think hey, my mom was freaking awesome. Yes, your ways are hardcore but that's what's great about you. Hey if Percy keeps up with you, then you know you're doing good." She said. We laughed. I finished talking to her. And said goodbye in a way where she wouldn't get suspicious or get any ideas. Then 9:40 hit. I flashed home and went to the kids' room.

"And I just really want all of us to be happy. Gosh, I just love you guys so much. Don't even get me started on your mom! I'm talking to myself cause you guys can't understand me so, night you guys." He said. Kissing both of their heads. I giggled. He turned around.

"You heard all of that?"He asked.

"Just a bit but it was so sweet!" I said.

"I try." He said cockily. I smiled and kissed him. Well, made out with him. Hey! Don't get mad at me. I'm not gonna see him or be able to kiss his lips in a while. Gosh, he is so UGH!!!!!!!!!! We made out all the way to the bedroom. Then we heard thunder. Time! I froze time just for the last moment with my husband. We made-out for a while. Then he pulled away ending our last moment. I shed a tear. He caught his breath.

"Maybe I should talk to the kids more often."He said with a chuckle. Damn, I'm gonna miss him. I lifted my head.

"Percy I have to go." I said getting off of him.

"Where are you going? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"To my dad's place." I said. He sighed.

"Alright just be back soon. So we have a little alone time! Don't burn yourself working so hard." He said. I nodded. TIME! I flashed to my dad's.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said. My Dad nodded and this portal appeared.

"See you in 20 years." Father said. I went through portal with nothing on my mind but Percy and my kids. Nothing more, nothing less. My life is different from here on out. I'm going to be alone again. It's for something more important now.  The things we do for family. In the words of Meg, people do crazy things when they're in love.