Chapter 6:Road Trip To Hell

*Sky's P.O.V*

"It's VERY risky." Chiron said.

"I think I could handle it but, I'm gonna need some help." I whisper to him I looked over to Tyson, Grover, and Annabeth.

"Well if you're going you're gonna have to take them and Percy with you." He whispered back. I widened my eyes.

"Chiron!" I said as I walked closer to him. 

"You said it yourself, it's risky I don't think to bring a moron will help."I said. He chuckled.

"Take it or leave it. I'll have another team on standby." He whispered in my ear. I sighed.

"Fine!" I huffed. I walked over to the guys.

"Who wants to go on a quest?" I asked.

"Depends, where to?" Grover asked.

"Oh nowhere really, just Circe's Island to Polyphemus's cave?" I said.

"Oh no! No no no. You we're staying right here!" Grover said.

"Oh come on Grover it'll be fun!" I said.

"You know what you go on your little quest and die!"He said I giggled cause he forgot the fact that I'm immortal.

"Right..."I said. He finally caught up with what he said.

"You know what stop being smart okay... You're not going, right Anna?" He asked.

"Uh yes, I am!"She said.

"Hey, can I come?" Tyson asked.

"No!" Anna and Percy said at the same time.

"Of course you can Tyson. We'll need your help. I don't know if you guys know or not but Polyphemus is a cyclops. He will be the distractor." I said.

"Yeah, the distractor!" Tyson said.

"Percy! Sky! You to have to go to the big house."Someone said.

"Percy what did you do?"Grover asked. We all started to walk there.

"Nothing, why won't you ask her?" He asked.

"Cause she never does anything bad." Grover said.

"True, but whatever you did effect me to so what did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He said.

"Well let's see." I said. We walked over to the big house and met with Chiron in the entrance.

"Hello." Chiron said.

"It wasn't me it was him!" I said. Percy looked bewildered. Chiron shook his head.

"You two aren't in trouble quite different actually." He said.

"Well then what is it?" I asked.

"Well! You have to find that out yourself. Go up to the attic and don't get scared." Chiron said looking at Percy while he said the scared part. I giggled, and we went. We got upstairs and saw this skeleton. It came to life in the creepiest way. It has to be an Oracle.

"Percy Jackson. Skylar Hart." The skeleton said.

"Yes?" Percy said. The idiot, that was rhetorical. The Oracle explains that Kronos devoured his own children, but Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades managed to escape the same fate. They defeated their father and banished him to Tartarus, where he has been residing ever since.However, Kronos will rise again, seeking revenge on Mount Olympus and the rest of the world. The oracle explains to Percy and I. A demigod child of one of the three eldest Olympian gods will be the only one able to defeat Kronos. The whole fate of the world rests on this child's shoulders. That is a lot of pressure..... Must suck to be Percy.

"Thank you." I said. Then I went out of there. Time to go pay a visit to father!