Chapter 14:Day 6 Part 1

*Sky's P.O.V*

TIME! Percy and I left the borderline claustrophobicly small box.

"Percy you did it! That was amazing." Anna said hugging him. I don't really know how to approach Anna. I don't really think she knows Percy and I's feelings for each other. I don't know if I should have a talk with her or if he should. I trust him but she's still my friend and she had feelings for him first. She knows we're supposed to get married so feelings are inevitable. I'm just so confused.

"Yeah, we did!" I said. Percy threw his hands up in frustration. I giggled.

"Alright where to next?" Clarisse asked.

"Well, I think we should head north." I said.

"Are you sure?" Percy asked.

"Why, do you have someplace better?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I do. I know this might sound weird but, I can see these map lines. Kind of like my dyslexia but the numbers are 30, 31, 75, 12." He said.

"Those are the numbers they told me." I whispered to myself.

"The sisters from the cab." Percy said finishing my thought.

"Let's go with Percy's plan!" I said. Clarisse started to steer the ship.

"Not such a moron now am I?" Percy said from behind me.

"Shut up." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked chuckling.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on, let me have just one win." He said.

"No, I'm supposed to have all of them!" I said.

"Come one babe, this is so stupid." He said.

"Oh, so I'm stupid now? Did you just call me babe?" I asked.

"No... That's not wh-aghhh!" He said leaving. I know it was childish but hey, isn't that what relationships are all about!

"What happened there?" Anna asked.

"Nothing just a small fight between Percy and I." I said.

"That didn't look like a small fight." She said.

"Don't worry Anna." I said. 

"Your eyes are blue sky." She said.

"I'm actually not that sad about it." I said.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Do you like, like Percy now?" She asked.

"I do." I said. I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I wouldn't want anyone to do that around me.

"Okay, how does that work though? I thought you guys hated each other." She said. I saw Percy and Tyson speaking to each other in the distance laughing.

"I don't know truthfully. We just started talking about how we're gonna live with each other for eternity if we can't stand being together for 2 minutes.  We talked and got to the root of our problems. We resolved them and then the feelings started. I found things and moments that I liked having with him and kept trying to recreate it. I rather live in love then in hate with him." I said.

"Wait, you love him?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't think I've ever loved before. But, when I'm with him. That's the only word I can use to describe how I feel. It's pretty strange to me." I said.