Chapter 22:What!?!

*Sky's P.O.V*

"Perce. It's time!" I said.

"What! Your water broke? The baby?" He said all anxious.

"No idiot, it's time for the appointment to get the due date!" I said with a giggle.

"Oh okay." He said. I laughed as we went to Olympus. That's where our doctor is so that's where we gotta go. We are now currently waiting for the doctor in the room.

"Hello Skylar and Perseus." A woman said. There are many doctors we have to choose from in Olympus. I requested a woman doctor to help me give birth.

"Hi!" I said. My belly grew a bit since this morning!

"So, how were you feeling this morning?" She asked putting on gloves.

"I was nauseous, I had these horrible headaches." I said.

"That's very normal, any cravings?" She asked feeling my tummy.

"Yeah! I had some steak with strawberry syrup!" I said happily. She giggled then looked at my tummy weirdly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I feel the baby it's just, I felt something else. It might just be your power tank. You have damaged it once. Shouldn't be a problem.l"She said.

"Oh okay." I said. Percy held my hand and I smiled at him.

"Alright, Skylar and Perseus. Your child is due in a five days minimum." She said. Wow, that is so close! Percy squeezed my hand and I smiled at him. She let us go. I can't wait till this baby is born!

*Time Skip: 11 Days*

"Percy." I said he was currently pacing around the room.

"Is there something wrong with the baby?" He asked still pacing but faster.

"Percy!" I said again.

"Maybe it's stuck in your vagina let's check." He said coming towards me. I smacked him.

"Get yourself together, Percy!!!!!!!!" I said then screamed his name at the end cause I got the most horrible pain ever in my vagina. I looked down and saw water.

"What?" He said holding on to me.

"It's time." I said.

"What!?! But I'm not ready, what!?!" He said holding his stomach like he was the pregnant one. Sometimes I just wish I could kill him, but sadly that's impossible.

"JUST. GET. THE. BAG!" I shouted to him. He got it and I flashed us to the Olympus hospital. Our parents were already there. They rushed me to the room and I changed into the gown. They had me lay on the bed with some help.

"OH SHIT!!" I screamed as the next contraction came. I breathed in and out.

"I swear Percy, if you ever put your penis in my vagina without protection again. I will gladly rip it off, staple it to your forehead, and make you choke on it!" I said to him. He looked like he saw a ghost. I screamed again. The doctor came in and felt around my stomach.

"Well Skylar, apparently your power tank was not the case here. Turns out you're having twins. Please prepare two incubation chambers. Send in another nurse for the other child." She said saying that last part to another woman. T-t-t-Twins! WHAT!?! Percy fainted next to me. Poseidon pulled him out of the room and Father came in and held my hand.

"Dad... I'm having twins!" I said to him in shock.

"I know. You'll be a great mother to those two kids. Better then I as a father." He said. Wait, that's the first time I called him dad.