THE KISS

It was virat's birthday like always his mother had thrown a party for us kids. Veekay was sitting in the corner he was looking sad; I went to him and asked "heyy!!! my chubby dubby birthday boy why are u so low?" Veekay made a puking face on the name that I had given him and said "seriously kanii chubby dubby; you could do better than that !" I laughed at his comments and asked "ok veekay tell me na whts up with u" He looked here and there and then said "My mom still considers me a small kid; I am seventeen now. These kind of parties are for small kids.." I tried to control my laughter at his comment Veekay became even more annoyed " see even you don't understand; people our age are doing all sort of stuffs and its my seventeenth birthday and i cutting a cake like small kids do..No dancing no drinking...!!" I took his hand in mine and asked "what do u want to do i cannot see my best friend all sad and gloomy on his birthday" He immediately said "We can go out and party, there is a party at nikhil's and he has invited us" he smirked "u know drink and stuff" I raised my eyebrows and said "no no no what if maa papa came to know u r not going to make me do this" he laughed and said "oh yeah we are surely doing it tonight "

"Veekay I knew u had brain damage but I never thought of u to be brain dead.. u know mom dad will kill me if they knew about this and btw genius how are we going to come back if we both are going to get wasted"

He thought for sometime and said don't worry naa we will figure something out, ok u dont drink but u can accompany me naa; just be ready tonight. I was processing all this when he in all his cheerful mood got up and said come on lets cut the cake and then winked at me.

I cursed him under my breath. Stupid idiot he will get us killed by our parents someday.

After a few hours I got ready in my pink t shirt and jeans; I was hell scared I told my parents that I was going with my friends to celebrate veekay's birthday obviously skipping the drinking part. They told me to take care and come home safely. I walked from my home to veekay's it was just one block away. I knocked at the door and there he was all happy and excited. He looked at my face and said "kanii stop worrying it will be fun, come on now smile otherwise my mom will think something is fishy" we said goodbye to his mom , dad and his bro n sis.. The party was setup at Nikhil's house; his parents were always out of town, he was one of our good friends,he always used to throw such parties but we never attended any of them, he was cool and handsome but not more than my Veekay..

When we entered there were large number of people dancing it felt like we were in a disc for that matter, a lot of people were already drunk. Veekay was standing by my side I looked towards him and he screamed lets get this party started. He got himself a beer and I settled for a cola. In no time veekay was drunk,we started dancing,we danced for hours and then I came and sat down but he was still dancing and I was admiring him like a love struck idiot. He suddenly stopped and our eyes met and I felt this tingling sensation in my stomach,he started walking towards me and grabbed my hand, pulled me towards him his hands were on my waist and mine on his shoulder and he started to dance with me. His hands were tracing my back, i felt like i was home. He was looking in my eyes and then his view shifted towards my lips, he moved closer to my lips, I closed my eyes and he closed the gap between our lips. I felt fire works explode when his lips met mine; his lips started to move against mine and i kissed him back . The kiss started to become more passionate he started to move me back towards the couch but his shoe laces got stuck and we fell on the couch; he fell on me i tried to move him but when I looked towards him he was sleeping like a baby..

_

heyyy i liked writing this chap one hellof a drunken kiss.. tell me if u guys liked it or not..!!! xoxo :)