What would i do without u?

After that day I tried to avoid veekay as much as I could and he was also busy with his cricket practice for the u-19 tournament so he didn't notice I guess or may be he didn't care enough, I don't know what to think now. One thing is clear to me that he doesn't love me, I mean he loves me but not in the same way as me, he loves me as a friend.

I decided that I wont let my feelings come in between our friendship and whatever happened that night may be it was a mistake for him but for me it will be the single most valuable and cherished moment of my life. I will always love him.

I was sitting in my room with my text book open in front of me; thinking about all this stuff when my mom came in; she knew about my feelings for veekay not that I told her about anything but I guess it is some sort of mother daughter connection, she could feel me hurting from inside.

She came in and said "don't open the books if u just want to stare at them"

I lowered my gaze from her to the books to the bedsheet, then she came and sat by my side and kissed my forehead.

Then she said "look bacha I know something is bothering u and I know it is related to virat"

Before I could say something she continued..

"don't lie to me, if u don't want to tell me I understand but beta he is concentrating on his career and he works so hard for it. I am worried for u, ur entrance exams are in a month and I know u have always wanted to be a doctor so this is your chance. I am your mother it is my duty to let you know when you are making a mistake and this my dear child is not the right time for anything else but to concentrate on your career. I want you to succeed in your life."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out

Then she left and before closing the door she turned back and said "I hope u think about what I said and start working on it Good night baby girl."

That night I couldn't sleep and thought about everything that my mom said and I realized that she was right. One thing that was common between me and virat was that we both knew what we wanted to do in our lives but he was working so hard to reach his goals and he was already one step closer to his dream, he was in Indian men U-19 cricket team while I was sitting here and crying about how he didn't love me back. Its high time I had to pull my shit together and start working really hard, there was less time and there was a hell lot of work to be done.

So next morning I got ready and went to the kitchen prepared a nice cup of tea. My mom came in to the kitchen 5 mins after me, I poured her a cup of tea, kissed her cheek and said " I thought about what u said u are right, thank you for showing me the right path."

She smiled at me and after taking a sip from the cup said " I am always right u know"

I smiled and hugged her tightly " u are the best mumma ever what would I do without you, I love you"

"u are the best beta ever and I love you too"

Thanku guys for your love.

Sorry guys no virat in this chapter and kind of a filler chapter.

If you like it please do vote and leave comments. Stay tuned for more ..

xoxo