Morning after

Virat pov

I woke up with the most beautiful women by my side. Her face buried in my chest, our legs tangled with one another and my arms around her waist. I was holding her like if I loosen my grip she might get away but I wasn't going to let that happen. We have been through so much now I am never going to let anything happen to her.

She is mine and I have made sure she knows it. The thought of last night brought a smile to my face.

Last night well how do I say it... umm I can picture every inch and corner of her even in my dreams.

I was grinning like an idiot when I noticed two beautiful orbs meet mine.

"Good morning sunshine" I said kissing her hair.

She muzzled in my neck and kissed there

"It is indeed a very good morning"

Her voice was raspy and she looked like a goddess.

I never thought someone could look this good in the morning.
"You look beautiful, love" I said.

She gave me a shy smile.

"Well I don't remember you being this shy last night" I said grinning.

Her eyes widened on my comment and her cheeks became deep red.
She opened her mouth to say something but then hid her face in my chest.

It felt nice to know the kind of effect that I have on her. I decided to tease her a bit more.

I rolled us both with me on her top so that she has no other alternative but to face me.

"So last night" I said eyeing her.

I saw her hiding her blush by building a fake confidence.

"What about it, I don't remember" she said mockingly

Ohh so she is playing along but am gonna win this game.

"I can always make you remember " I said pecking her lips.

A winning smile crept up on my face as I saw the blush return on her face.

"Veekay, please " she said shyly.

"Hmm what please, I have waited for this for so long"

"So have I " she said looking me in the eyes.

There was so much love in her eyes , I didn't wait a second I crashed my lips with her and in between our kisses I heard her say
"I am yours"

Did she read my mind.?

Our hot make out was broken by the sound my phone. I groaned in annoyance and she laughed at me.

"To be continued" I said pecking her lips.

I reached out for my phone and it was maa calling.

Shit i forgot to call her yesterday, I had left saying I am going to kanii's, maa is going to kill me.

"Hello maa" I said

"Maa ke bache, kithe ta saari raat ek phone b ni hounda terese" she said angrily.(where were you last night you didn't even call)

"Maa I was at kanii's place we got talking then I stayed here, sorry Vo I had to sort everything out with her" I said

I heard her chuckle on the other side.

"Ho gya ho sort to hunne meri bahu nu gar lekr aa" she said

"Maa bahu?" I said trying to sound puzzled.

"Chal chal ab natak mt kr me teri maa hu sb pta h, jldi Gar aja kanii ko b sath laio" she said laughing .

I looked towards kanii who was now fully dressed and said

"Lets go, class lgegi humari maa ne bulaya h"

Holla people!! Here is another chap I will try that from now on the updates are more regular.
Please vote and comment because it's your love that motivates me to write.