Annoyed yet happy kohli

I was in the airplane still pretty upset about what had happened between me and nikhil. I don't know what I am doing with him, you know sometimes you have that friend and you think that there can be something more. After veekay I never thought that someone can come in my life but nikhil provided me help and support when I wanted the most so when he confessed his feelings I couldn't say no to him,I thought of giving it a shot.

"Welcome to Sydney, we hope you had a wonderful flight and we look forward to see you again, thanku for choosing our airlines"

I was brought back to reality by the sound of airhostess announcing our arrival in Sydney.

Suddenly all I could think about was veekay, I hadn't told him that i was coming, but that was a dumb plan because I had never been to Sydney it would be night here in Sydney and I didn't know where he was staying so I thought of calling him from the airport.

Once I checked out I called him and asked him where he was staying without outing my plan of surprising him.

My meeting was not for another day and tomorrow he had a match so I went directly to his hotel. After a lot of convincing I got his room number, I got a room for myself in that hotel just next door to veekay.

I went to his room but no one answered, I thought this kumbkaran must be sleeping so I decided to call him, still he wasn't answering.

I called him again and he picked up my call
"Hello" he said in a raspy voice.

"Hey veekay it's me what's up?. I replied.

"Hey kanii its the middle of the night here, what has gotten in to you we just talked like an hour ago, let me sleep." He said

Someone is annoyed. I loved to annoy him especially in his sleep.

"What veekay, so rude and here I thought you would be missing me a little". I replied knocking at the door

"I do miss you but right know I want to murder you and now whoever is knocking at the door for waking me up" he said now completely annoyed, I could hear the shuffling in the bed and then his foot steps approaching the door.

"Hey you know veekay you can kill me when you meet me,u know"
And he opened the door, I completed my sentence.

"Which is now!!"

He gave me full teeth smile

"What...how....wait m i dreaming " he said shocked.

"No idiot i am actually here and i was expecting at least a hug" I said opening my arms.

He hugged me excitedly.

" Ohh you are actually here kanii, what a great surprise" he said still hugging me.

I pulled away from him " Ohh really like seconds ago you wanted to murder me for waking you from your beauty sleep" I said chuckling

He looked a little guilty he scratched his head. "Vo I didn't knew na that what khurafat you were planning, it's so good to see you but how come you are here" he said

"Saari baatein darwaze pr hi krega where are you manners kohli" I pushed him and went in his room with him following me, he closed the door.

"I am sorry , Haa to how come you are here" he asked again
"Apology accepted, well I had to meet an old client here and I knew you needed some moral boost so I came to see your match and cheer for India" I said

"You came all this way for me" he said amazed .

"No idiot i came all this way for my work and ofcourse there is AB devillers as well." I said.

He laughed at my antics.

We talked for some time, I went in my room to get fresh and changed, I asked him to order something for me.

I ate my dinner, he was already full, we had a long nice chat about stuffs and ofcourse his game, he was so nervous about his game because he wasn't performing well and India needed win in this game.

I said to him " hey veekay lets make a deal, if we win this game, I will buy you a beer and take you out "

He looked at me for sometime and then started laughing like a maniac.

"What?" I asked confused.

"U beer, u mean drinking " he said in between laughs.

" u remember when we were teenagers, I told you I will try my first beer with you, so my dear the day has come." I said

" you mean to say you haven't even tried abi tak " He said.

I nodded.

He thought for sometime and what if we loose.

After pretending to think I said

" then also I will take you out and buy you a beer and tell you how kick ass cricketer you actually are , just because things dont turn out good in few matches that doesn't mean that you are a failure."

I continued and as for tomorrow's game " I want you to remember the time when you wanted so badly to be in Indian team so that you could so something for our country and make everyone proud. Go play your heart out tomorrow and I am sure you will win." I said holding his hand tightly.

He looked at me with hidden tears in his eyes and said " you know only you can make me feel so good about myself and motivate me like that."

I replied "what can I say I have talent,if my business doesn't work out, I will become a motivational speaker. What say? And you can promote me"

I looked at him and we both started laughing.

After half an hour I went back to my room and went in to deep slumber.

Tomorrow was going to be an event ful day...

Holla people, another update I hope you guys like it. Rcb won today and kohli made another half century, so rcb Kohli-fied in to playoffs.. so happy I hope they win ipl.
Please vote and comment, shower your love because its your love that gives me motivation to write. Coco.