Complicated is my last name

Next morning I woke up, at first I wasn't able to open my eyes, but when I did I felt a strong piercing pain in my head, I tried getting up but thought against it. I laid back again closing my eyes.

Suddenly I noticed something, there was a weight on the other side of the bed. I turned to that side and found the most amazing site a shirtless sleeping veekay, I paused my thoughts for sometime admiring this beautiful man, his hair deshelved and his lips carrying a small smile. He looked absolutely adorable.

But suddenly a thought crossed my mind, wait what is he doing shirtless in my bed. Then I noticed something else , I wasn't wearing any clothes as well..

Crap what are we doing here!!
Sudden panic hit me what happened last night I laid back closing my eyes trying to remember last nights events. I felt him stirring in his sleep.

I couldn't face him,I just covered myself with the covers and ran towards the washroom closing the door with a thud.

Shit!! My head was gonna explode first this headache and then this, I remember pool party,us drinking then coming back and then dancing and then

Oh God!! I looked at myself in the mirror, a flash back of his lips closer to mine crossed my eyes, I washed my face and sat down in the bathroon holding my face with my hands.

Then something happened and I started to remember bits and pieces

Us kissing,the kiss turning more aggressive, me ripping his shirt and he doing the same to my top.

He pulled me up in his arms and moved us towards the bed and then we made love all night long.

Tears started flowing in my eyes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Kanii " he said sounding low.

I thought so he remembers everything.

Is he going to say that last night was a mistake? Like last time.
May be it was a mistake God I have a boyfriend, what was a going to say to him !! That brought a fresh set of tears in my eyes.

"Comm'on kanii come out you are scaring Me." He said.

"I am fine veekay just give me a minute I will be out " I replied to him in my croacking voice.

I washed my face and looked for some clothes to cover me, my clothes were still outside. I found veekay's hoody and wore it. It covered me up to my thighs.

I took a deep breath and opened the washroom door only to be welcomed with a sight of veekay sitting on the bed with his face in his hands, he was fully clothed now.

I am sure he regrets it not that I don't, I mean I don't know how I feel about all this, but there was some part of me that always wanted him but not like this.

He walked towards me and said "Kaniii....ummm I don't know what to"

I knew what was going to come, I couldn't take it so before he could complete his sentence i said

"It was a mistake, lets just forget about it "
I didn't look at him, I moved past him and started looking for my clothes with tears in my eyes.

He turned towards me, I felt he was going to say something but when he didn't I just took my clothes and went back in the washroom.

I got clothed and came back out. I didn't say anything, there was an awkward silence.