Expert advice

Unedited chapter

After virat left i just sat there, processing everything that had happened how my hopes were shattered once again; the man that i had loved for so many years hated me.

Neelima walked in the room, as soon as she walked in i covered my face with my hands in order to hide my tears from her. But neelu being neelu noticed that something is wrong.

She came near me and sat by my side, she made me face her and removed my hands from my face and said "spill it out kk what's wrong?"

I couldnt hold it anymore and hugged her tightly and said "he hates me, my best friend hates me " I sobbed holding her.

She was shocked because I never showed my weakness to anyone but here i was crying my heart out. She didn't knew anything about my past.I told her everything, she listened to everything "wow" was all she could say.

I looked at her as if she was mad, I stopped crying after sometime. There was dead silence in the room and after what felt like ages she spoke

"U never told me anything, it must be hurting u from a long time "
I didn't reply anything
She continued "u should not give up kanii, u should try and win ur best friend back. It is clear that both of u are hurt but someone has to try and it has to be u because u left without saying anything to him. Dont give up on ur friendship, try harder"

I replied "but he hates me and probably never wants to talk to me"

Neelu said "he is hurt its just that u have to get to him and make him understand that u are equally hurt, go pack ur bags u r leaving for delhi and I will think about some plan to bring i guys closer"

I replied " I think i know what i have to do ,I need expert advice"

"What?" Neelu replied.

"I know someone who can help me get my best friend back" I spoke with a new determination.

After a week i flew to delhi, I got my old house cleaned but I didnt move in there yet, I was staying at a hotel near by today was the day I was going to meet that person who was going to help me.

I parked my car outside a house, a lot had changed about this place , I walked towards the door and rang the door bell. The door opened and there she was my expert my person veekays mother. She gave me a million dollar smile and engulfed me in a bear hug.

She said "o my child i missed u so much, kitni patli ho gyi h tu khati piti nai h "
There were tears in both of our eyes.

She let me in the living room I was walking in a bit scared and then aunty spoke "no one is home,everyone is out"
Virat's mom and me were in contact from the time his father died , I wanted to talk to him but i couldn't so i contacted aunty. And at the time of my parent's death it was aunty who helped me a lot she made me feel like i still had a mom.

"Okay so I figured u met my son and things didn't go well " she said

"How do u know ? I asked

She said " I made u my daughter and a mother knows everything and it is written all over ur face and also on my son's face"

I replied "aunty i know i hurt him but i want to get my best friend back please help me "

She held my hand and said " ofcourse I will help u but it is going to be difficult because he has grown to be even more stubborn." She chuckled and continued

"I think we will have to do it the old fashioned way, like i used to solve ur fights when u were little kids. Come for dinner tomorrow, I think it's high time u guys talked "

I replied " but aunty he won't talk to me "

She said " I m his mother he will have to talk to u or for that matter anyone i want him to talk to; trust me everything will be fine I want my two kids to not fight. U both need each other and i will make sure that this happens."

I hugged her and kissed her cheeks and said "thanku aunty"

We talked for some time and then i left from there; one thing on my mind everything is gonna change tomorrow either for good or for bad!!

Thanku guys for ur support and here is the second update for the day. Please vote and comment if u like it and remember its only ur love that motivates Me to write.. xoxo !!!