Broken dreams

Next morning I woke up feeling happy,I was still lying on my bed thinking about yesterday night I touched my lips I could still feel his lips on mine..!! It brought a shy smile on my lips and redness on my cheeks...That moment was captured in my heart forever..I was continuously rewinding it in my head when the shrill sound of my alarm broke my trance...

I saw the time it was 6.30..
Oh my God I am late I have to go check on veekay as well...
I left him there in nikhil's house yesterday since he was not in a state to go home and I didn't want to wake him up... so I messaged sunaina didi (veekay's sis) that veekay is staying there in nikhil's house.. she took Care of everything, she is very cool even though there is a age gap between us.. I wish i had a sister like that but in a sense I have her as my sister....!!

Nooo!!! My mind shouted that would mean veekay is your brother... no no no I thought but then I realised how stupid I m behaving.. .. I laughed at myself... I m definitely going insane..

So I pulled myself from the bed.. got all the things done and taddaaa after half an hour I was ready to leave...

I told mumma that I have to reach school early.... and I left my house...
On my way to nikhil's house I suddenly realised how m I going to face veekay..

Shit!!! I think i should not go... no but then who will wake veekay up ? And he will miss his practice... Or I could just call him.. but he never picks up the phone when asleep... Oh God!!! I was thinking all this and i didn't realise that I had reached nikhil's house..

I tried to calm myself i couldn't keep the shy smile off my face.. I was about to open the door when someone opened the door from inside...It was Nikhil..

"Heyy kanii Gud morning!! "Said nikhil

"Hey dude!! Gud morning to you too.. is virat still sleeping..??" I enquired him..

"No actually he woke up about half an hour ago!!" He replied

"Is he fine umm... u know drinking and all!!" I asked
"u go and see for urself that lad has been puking since morning..but I think he will live" he chuckled saying this...
"Hey kanii I m going out u go inside make urself at home and if u need anything ask my maid.. byee"
"Thanku Bye!!" I waved at him

I went in the flat... there he was lying on the couch with a bunch of cushions on his head.!!! and an half empty glass of lemonade was there on the table...

I went towards the couch and placed my hand on his shoulder and said "veekay how r u feeling?"

He stirred at my touch and said "please dont speak so loudly!! My head hurts..."
I started laughing hearing this...

I said "this was ur idea I told u to take it easy but u never listen to me Dekha ab sir phat ra h na... chal bta dawai li.??."

Then he removed the cushions from his head and God he was looking so cute.. his ruffled hair and those expression.. dont get me wrong i know he is in pain but cant help it...

"Motiie dant mat or haa dawai di nikhil ne ab thda thik lg ra h" virat said

I gave him my annoyed look and he knew how much i hated it when he called me motiee... and i was justified in scolding him.. was i not!! I was thinking all this when suddenly I realised veekay's expression change..

He was looking more serious I thought he was going to say something about the kiss..the thought of that brought the redness back on my cheeks...

He said "yeah I know it was my idea but please don't ever tease me about it .. I m never ever gonna drink again on my life..i had no control over my body ..whatever happened yesterday it was all a mistake..!!"
And then he kept on saying something but all i heard was "YESTERDAY WAS A MISTAKE"
It was all a mistake for him... the kiss was a mistake.. oh god how silly am i... I thought he also loved me but that kiss was nothing but a mistake for him.. but he is my best friend I can't let this thing come in between us...
I saw him moving his hands before my eyes.. he said "Kahn kho gyi kanii.... bol naa u promise naa!! "
What?!!! I said hiding the pain his words had caused me...
"Promise na u wont tell anyone wht happened here last night.. "
"I promise"
He smiled hearing this and said "u r the bestest friend one can have!!"

"Haha friend..tht is what he considers me..cruel joke " I thought to myself

After sometime I left from there taking my broken heart and dreams with me as well!!

Hey guys!! Thanku for ur votes and comments..and thanku for spending ur precious time reading this chapter......tell me how u feel abt this chap.. if u like it do vote and dont forget to leave comments!!
Xoxo