Pillow and water

Another unedited chapter... sorry

Virat and me spent the next few weeks together, we made it a point to meet at least once a day like old times.
As he was having practice all day and I had a business to handle so when we were unable to meet during the day, he would come to my window in the middle of the night just to ask me how was my day...

It's funny he used to come to my window when we were kids because no matter how good fronds we were no parents would allow a guy to come to their daughter's house in the middle of the night.
I told virat so many times that I live alone now u can come through the door but in his own words "what's the fun in that?"
I didn't argue with him any further on this because there was no point he would keep coming through the window.
We would talk for hours, basically nothing had changed he was still the same guy i knew except he had matured and now he was no chubby but had six packs and he looked hot. But me i had changed a lot and i could feel that he wanted to know why I had changed so much, I could see the hurt in his eyes.
But i had a plan to fix this, it was veekay's birthday tomorrow, so I had planned a surprise for him.

I was thinking all this when I felt someone bringing me back from my dream world, and that someone was veekay he was talking about his upcoming series when I zoned out.

"Oo meri alice in wonderland, u didn't hear a word that i said" he said with a pout.

"Awiieee I heard u were talking about ur upcoming series" I replied

"That was like 15 minutes ago, I was talking about tomorrow" he said

"Whts tomorrow??" I said masking my smile

"As if u don't know, o please kanii u suck at acting, I know u remember so cut it" he said smiling

"Not everyone is a born with ur super acting skills, the great virat kohli" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Not only acting babes, it's acting, singing,dancing and cricketing skills and who knows wht other hidden talents I have" he said proudly.

"Oh god u must be tired all the time" I said showing concern

"Wht , why? He asked confused

"I mean carrying such a big ego all the time must be so tiring" I said laughing

He threw the pillow in me and hence the pillow fight started. It felt as if we were kids again.

I caught him off guard and threw a pillow that hit his face, he said " you are dead kaniii" hearing this i sprinted as fast as i could from there. I ran outside in the lawn,him following me.

I was trapped there was no where I could go, my garden was fenced from all sides and the only exit was through the way i came in. "Shit"
I turned around and saw veekay holding a pipe in his hands.
"No veekay, please i m sorry okay see we are grown ups now lets not do" before I could complete my sentence he aimed the pipe on me and i was fully soaked in water,
I ran towards him and grabbed the pipe from him and then did my evil laugh
"hahah haha ab khn bachke jayega bachuu, let me return the favour u did to me " and I drenched him completely.

He tried to take the pipe away from me and my foot got stuck in the pipe and I fell down, I tried to grab veekay for support but he slipped due to the water and fell on me.

We both were looking in each other's eyes, his face was closer to mine I could feel his breath on my face, I wanted to capture that moment it felt perfect, we stayed like that for a while looking in each other's eyes and then I took the pipe and sprayed the water on his face
"got u" I said laughing.

"Haha very funny" he replied mocking me.
He then lied next to me and we both started laughing and at the same time "that was fun"

After sometime when we both had calmed down, I said " so whts the plan tomorrow?"

"Hmm as usual i will be spending my morning with mom and then may be go out with some friends or I can cancel on them, if u have planned anything" he said eyeing me.

"Me pffff, no planning from my side why would i plan anything" I said

"Again with the nautanki kanii " he said irritatingly.

"Okay okay see aunty has already invited me to ur place for breakfast, and I have an important meeting tomorrow so u can go out with ur frnds and have fun; then I will meet u at ur place say sevenishh and we will go out I have a surprise for u" I replied
His eyes sparkled hearing i had a surprise for him" what surprise?"

"Common veekay its called surprise for a reason dont act all girly, kya ho gya h teko u have gone soft" I said teasing him.

"Heyy i have not gone soft or whtever, huh" he said defending him self

"And madam lets go we should change, I dont want to be sick on my birthday "
He said getting up and then giving me a hand.

Holla people i know an update after a long time, I have exams so I wont be able to update for sometime, I hope u like this chapter and this book. I don't know if u feel its boring or something I can stop it here because i am feeling like tht so please leave ur thoughts on this book in comments.... xoxo :)