JIGAR KA TUKADS

"For Christ's sake kanii you look absolutely gorgeous and this is not the first time you are meeting my mom, she has known you all your life so stop worrying" Virat reassured kanii for the millionth time since she heard that his mom has called both of them to his house.

"I don't know, I am just very nervous okay" she replied tensely.

Virat adored how cute she looked when she was nervous. He said cheering her " it should be me who should me nervous not you because mom loves you and she will definitely kick my ass for not calling her yeaterday."

"well you do deserve it, you always make her worry so much."

"oh now you are also taking her side, should I tell her what kept me busy all night." Virat replied cheekily making her face all red due to blushing so hard.

"stop teasing me okay and press the door bell, aunty will be waiting for us" kanii replied trying to sound all confident.

When they both were busy in their amorous exchange someone was adoring them through the window.

Before virat could press the door bell the door flew open and standing their was virat's mom who was adoring them just seconds before through the window.

Both virat and kanii were a little startled by the sudden opening of the door and looking at the person standing in front of them kanii hid behind virat's back and virat hung his head low not able to meet her gaze as if caught red handedly stealing something from his house.

Watching both of them acting like idiots, virat's mom decided to play along. She went inside without uttering a word to them.

Virat was a bit surprised by her behavior and kanii well she got scared that may be virat's mom doesn't approve of them.

Virat and kanii went inside after virat's mom.

Virat said " mom I am sorry, I didn't mean to get you all worried, please"

Virat's mom was trying hard not to laugh but she was having so much fun doing this.

Virat looked towards kanii, she was on the verge of crying.

"Mom please talk to me, I want to tell you something important" virat said now feeling the tension the room.

"Mom I love her, Please talk to me" Right on clue virat's mom turned around with a smile on her face and said " took you long enough to realise, you are a complete idiot."

A wave of relief washed over both kanii and virat's face

"Look at your faces, that's for always making me worry and sorry kanii beta you also got trolled " virat's mom said pointing towards their faces.

Kanii and virat were damn embarrassed and all of them started to laugh at this situation.

Virat's mom pulled kanii and virat in to a bear hug and gave them both her blessings.

AT THE LUNCH TABLE

"so when do you guys plan to get married" virat's mom asked making kanii choke on her food.

Virat passed her a glass of water and said " My rajdhani express maa its been less then 24 hours we both confessed to each other, give us some time we both are probably still wondering if it's a dream"

"For me your marriage is a dream, so whenever you guys are ready I am okay with it, you children have my blessing. Your father would have been so happy to see that kanii beta is going to be our future bahu, she always adored her" virat's mom said squeezing both virat and kanii's hand, she had tear in her eyes.

"Please don't cry aunty, all is well now" kanii said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Beta call me maa from now on, I don't care when you people marry but for me you are my virat's bahu and my another daughter so its final you are calling me maa from now on" Virat's mom said authoritatively.

Kanii was so touched by her words, she had always been a mother to her and supported her even when veekay was angry at her, she was in true sense her mother and she loved her so much.

"okay maa" kanii said hugging her.

"ahem ahem" virat said interrupting them.

"you guys are forgetting an important person in this story, without me this would have not been possible, where is my hug mom?" he said teasingly

"what kohli are you afraid that maa will love me more than you" kanii replied with equal cheekiness.

Virat hugged his mother and said " she loves me more and will continue to do so, hai na maa?"

Kanii hugged her from other side and said " don't be J, she loves and adores me more, hain na maa?"

Virat's mom laughed at both of them and hugged them "you both will never grow up and I love you both equally, you children are my jigar ka tukdas"

Holla people!! Another update I hope you guys liked it, I based virat's mom on one of my friend's mom who is a Punjabi, she Is pretty cool and awesome.

Please do vote and comment because its your love that motivates me to write.

Xoxo.. :*