1: OMG! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!

I was walking down the street of the city, jamming to the beat of my Dr. Dre Beats. The beat of "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake got me dancing around.

 I was on my way to the bookstore. I walked back and forth, jumped on one foot and swayed my arms around, moving to the groove of the music.

 I even began to bob my head.

 Then I should of known better not to have the music all blasting up because next thing you know, I turned around and saw a car zooming right for me.

 I yelped and dropped down. The car slammed to a halt, just inches from hitting my face.

 "Hey, watch where you're going!" I growled. Seriously, what gives people the right to scare the pants off of girls like me?

 I blew a strand of my red-brown hair out of my face.

 "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

 Is this driver deaf?

 I then heard a car door slam.

 "OMG! I'M SORRY!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!! I'm SSSSOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

 I looked up and saw a guy's face above mine. He had his hands on his mouth and he was jumping around like he needed to pee.

 He had floppy brown hair, brown almond eyes and a cute face.

 "I'm sorry!!!! I'm sssssoooorrrryyyyy!!!! I didn't mean to! I didn't see you! I knew I should of token the bus today!!!! I'm sorry!!!! I promise I'll be good!!!! I'll pay for your injuries!!!! Anything!!!!"

 I glanced up at the guy again. Oh crap....

 It's Sky. Sky. Sky from Skydoesminecraft. Right here. In front of me. Saying sorry.

 "Please! I promise! I'll pay for you!" Sky kept hollering.

 "Sky, I want you to do me a favor," I said.

 "Anything," Sky said.

 "Stop yelling," I said.

 Sky stopped. "Just to let you know, I'm sorry and I'll pay for you! I didn't see you! I guess I was too focused on concentrating on looking at my sides but then I knew I had to look forward too so I looked up and saw you and I freaked!"

 "Sky, calm down, I'm fine," I said, getting up and brushing the dirt off of me.

 "I'm sorry," he kept saying. "I really am. What do you want me to do for you?"

 "Like what?" I asked.

 "Anything," Sky said. "Are you injured? Do you want me to take you to the doctor's?"

 "No, there's no damage," I said. "No broken bones or anything."

 "I have to do something," Sky said. "I feel bad. Do you want me to take you somewhere? Like go get a drink or something?"

 "No, I'm ok on my own," I said.

 "Are you sure?" Sky asked. "You're not injured? You don't want me to do anything for you?"

 "SKY!" I growled. "I'm fine."

 Sky nodded. "Ok, then."

 I began to walk away.

 "Um, excuse me, miss?" Sky asked.

 "Yeah?" I asked. Clearly, this guy wasn't going to let me go without letting me at least take one token of his generosity.

 "What's your name?" he asked.

 "Selinea," I said.

 "That's pretty. I like that name," Sky said. "I'm, um, Sky. Well, as you know me as Skydoesminecraft on youtube. My real name is Adam."

 "Nice to meet you," I said. "I like watching your videos."

 "Thank you," Adam said. "Um, where are you going?"

 "To the bookstore."

 "Let me take you there."

 "No, it's ok, I can walk."

 "You sure?"

 "I'm positive."

 "Ok," Adam said. He opened his car door. "You sure?"

 "Sky!" I said, almost wanting to laugh.

 Adam smiled. "Ok. Well, good lucky finding whatever you needed over there."

 "Yeah, same to you. Wherever you're going," I said.

 I began walking again and then heard a honk.

 "Yo, Sel!"

 I turned around.

 "I'm going to take you out for yogurt! Ok?"

 "SKY!"

 "It's on me! Here!"

 Adam wrote something down real quick, then got out and gave me a piece of paper. "My number."

 I winced. "Sky, you don't have to...."

 "Just take it, Sel."

 I took the paper and watched him back up his car. "Call me!!!! I'm serious about that yogurt!"

 I shook my head and studied the piece of paper of Adam's phone number.