3: Why hello there!

I ran to get dressed.

 I marched up the stairs to my room.

 "What are you doing?" I heard my mom call out.

 "I have to get ready for Lana's party!" I thundered.

 I could picture my mom shaking her head and muttering that I should of have the stuff ready the night before.

 I took out my clothes and jumped into the shower. I quickly washed my hair and raced out. I put on my outfit (black cardigan with a black shirt and silver skirt with black moccasins). I put my hair in a clip and let some of it down. I then put on my makeup.

 I heard a car honk.

 I then rushed downstairs, almost tripping as I missed a step.

****

 "Thanks, Mom," I said as I grabbed Lana's present. We were at Lana's house.

 "You should of gotten your stuff done the night before," Mom said.

 "Um, I had to go to the bookstore," I said, reminding her that I wanted to go see if they had the new CD album from my favorite artist. I also tried to see if they had any of Lana's favorite artist for a CD for her but I couldn't find any.

 So I bought her earrings and a necklace earlier but a CD would of been nice.

 "Bye, see you," I said as I got out of the car. I rushed over to the door. I knocked thunderously on it.

 The door opened. It was Adriane, Lana's big sister.

 "Hey, Selinea," Adriane said. "Come on in."

 I ran right in. "I'm so sorry if I'm late!"

 "Oh, it's ok," Adriane said. "Lana's very excited right now. She's waiting for you to come. And I'll take that and put it on the gift table."

 I gave Adriane my present and I rushed to the backyard.

 I saw that there were tables out and different people sitting in them.

 "Sel!"

 I turned my head and saw Lana come running up to me. "I'm so happy you came! For a second, I thought that you were going to come late or say that you can't come."

 "I wouldn't mess my best friend's party," I said.

 "Come on, there's new people to see," Lana said. "This is Jake."

 She pointed at a boy who had spiky hair.

 "This is Austin." She introduced me to a cute blonde boy.

 "This is Gina." I shook hands with a black haired girl.

 "And this is...."

 "Guess who?" Melissia said, as she covered Lana's face.

 "Meli, of course!" Lana said and she turned to hug Meli.

 I then saw our other two friends, Jaqueline and Maddie come up to us.

 "Hey, fellas," Maddie said. "What did we miss?"

 "Nothing," Lana said. "I'm just introducing Sel to everyone here."

 "Well, count me in!" Jaqi said.

 We began to be introduced to other people. Some of these people were either family members, other friends or family friends.

 "Oh, and we have one more guest," Lana said, coming up to a guy with mouse brown hair. She slapped his back.

 "Ow!"

 The guy turned around. He had on glasses too.

 "That hurt, Lani!"

 "Well, don't be too busy staring at the cake! You'll get some!" Lana said. "I will like for you to meet my friends. Jaqi, Meli, Maddie and Sel. Everyone, this is Dan. My cousin."

 I gapped.

 "Hey, Sel, are you ok?" Lana said.

 I nodded. "I'm fine."

 I saw Dan's brows raised.

 "Do you have any drinks?" I asked.

 "Over by the food table," Lana said.

 I then dashed over to the drink table and poured myself some fruit punch. I gulped a little and then set the cup down.

 "Do you know me?"

 I turned and saw Dan.

 "Um, are you....CavemanFilms?"

 Dan nodded. "Why, yes I am. Hey, that's why you gapped at me, huh?"

 I nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that."

 "Hey, no problem. It's nice to see a fan of mine."

 I gulped.

 "So, um, Sel, are you doing anything after this?"

 I was about to answer but then it was like a car going and then it immediately stopped (haha, Sky).

 I had Sky and Jason to worry about. And now Dan wants to go out with me?

 "Um, I already sort of have....dates," I said.

 "Let me guess, you like one guy but then you like another and you're going out to see which one's worth it," Dan said.

 "Well, no," I said. "You see....what had happen was...."

 Then I told him about the whole thing with Sky and how Jason was "able" to woo me in his clutches.

 "That Sky better be careful," Dan said. "Or I'll be the one to show him who he better watch out for next time."

 "Oh, you don't need to do that," I said. "It's ok, really. I don't want you to beat him up or anything."

 "Beat him up? You want me to do that?"

 "NO!" I thundered. "His punishment is to already take me out for yogurt."

 "Ok," Dan said. "Well, if anything, I'm here for you Sel. Just let me know and I'll beat the crap out of them."

 I smiled.

 "Hey, would you like to go online and play...I don't know....a game or something?"

 "Sure."

 "It doesn't have to be Minecraft either. It could be Xbox you know...."

 "Ok," I said.

 "Can I have your...um...name for it?" Dan asked.

 "All right."

 I gave him mine.

 "Sweet," Dan said. "Um....can I also have your number? You know...in case you want to hang out with me and my buddies or whatever."

 I laughed and gave it to him.

 "Thanks," Dan said.

 "Come on, Sel! You're gonna miss cake!" Lana said, grabbing my arm.

 "I'll talk to you later, Dan," I said.

 "Don't worry, I have your number," Dan said, waving his phone. I laughed and ran over to the cake table to sing happy birthday to my friend.