7: Be Still Thy Beating Heart

"Crap! Lana, why didn't you tell me that GameStop was giving away free money if we turned in our old games and stuff? Not to mention that they were taking in stuff for like $40 now?" I asked, rushing to find GameStop.

 I managed to survive my shopping trip with Penelope yesterday (she went with the white sweater but then battled with a pink or gray hoodie.

 Lana was also running with me, carrying her little brother's Wii consoles. "Well, I'm happy that my little brother doesn't want this anymore but now it sucks because it seems that we can't find any GameStop near by us and if we don't, they're going to stop giving away the money."

 We ran and ran around the mall, scanning at the directionaries and then running up escalators and down elevators.

 "This is  pointless!" Lana said. "Why did Mitch have to open his big mouth about that? And if it's not true, I'm going to kill him."

 "How come's Mitch's not going?"

 "He says he has better things to do. Like, if GameStop was giving away $50 for any game you turn in, he would so want to join us!"

 We circled around and around. It was hopeless.

 "Ok, that's it! Time for the park!" Lana said. "I'm tired! I heard Randy Johnson's going to be there."

 Randy Johnson was one of the cutest guys Lana had eyes on. I admit, he was cute too but I wasn't so sure if he was my one true guy if you know what I mean.

 So we went back to her house and after Mitch told us there was no GameStop in the mall or special promotion, Lana punched him in the face. We took her car and headed over to Yorsville Park.

 It was a small park with a playground nearby with a nice pond. Kids were always chasing one another and guys play football over there. Or catch the ball. Something with a ball.

 Lana drove in the parking lot and we sat at a picnice table, watching Randy catch a ball and run away from his teammates.

 "He's so beautiful," Lana said, dreamily.

 I gazed at Randy. He was an amazing sight to see. He had caramel hair with a perfect smile with light blue eyes. He was the perfect model and he was a twin of Ryan Reynolds. He had on a gray tank top with black shorts.

 It was perfect weather to watch him in too. The sun was still in the sky but it was close to getting dark. You heard the ducks quacked, kids scream and the water splashed but all I heard was Randy laughing.

 I smiled. "I'm going to the bathroom," I said. Luckily, it was just right across from where Randy and his buddies played.

 I got up and began walking. Don't look. Don't look.

 Laugh. Giggle.

 Don't look. Don't look.

 "Hey, over here!"

 Don't look. Don't look.

 "I got it!" "Hey, get back here!"

 Don't look. Don't....

****

 I woke up and the sky was a shimmering light blue and pink. The sun was probably going to set. Also, there was a guy's face close to my face. He was wearing a gray beanie and he had brown hair with chocolate bronw eyes.

 He seemed to be yelling at me. Why is he anyway?

 Then my ears clicked on.

 "Seli! Seli, are you ok?" Lana asked. I saw her beside the guy, bending down. "Tell me she's all right."

 "Thanks a lot, Randy," I heard a guy's voice say. "You shouldn't have passed it to him!"

 "Wasn't my fault," I heard Randy said., standing on the other side of the guy on me. "I mean, it was open."

 "My bad," the guy in front of me said. "I was the one who was going for it and I didn't realize it was heading her way. I should of saw it coming."

 "Don't blame yourself, Jordan," another guy said. "Wasn't your fault. Randy had bad aiming."

 I rolled my head around. "Where am I?"

 "At Yorsville Park," Randy said. "In case you forgot or in a case of it, you're best friends with Lana and I'm Randy. I'm sorry if I threw the ball at you. I didn't know it was going to hit you."

 "Um, I could of saved you," Jordan said.

 "Yeah, like tackle her down," said another guy.

 "So do you remember or do we have to take you to a hospital. You don't look good anyway."

 I didn't feel good. In the head. I felt like drums were beating around in it. Really annoying and painful.

 The only good thing I felt was Jordan almost being on top of me but I think he was only doing it just to check on me.

 "You ok?" Jordan asked as I struggled to get up. He got up little by little as I tried to.

 "I'm fine," I said, managing to finally get up and just sat there on the grass. I felt dizzy.

 "Do you need the hospital, Sel?" Lana asked. "I could take you."

 "No, it's fine. I just have a headache, that's all," I said.

 "Well, just to let you know, it's all my fault," Randy said. "I'm truly sorry for what I done."

 "What happened anyway?"

 "Randy threw the ball at one," one of Randy's friends said. "By accident, of course."

 "Oh."

 I got up. "Well, I best be on my wayyyy."

 "Ok, I'm taking you to the hospital," Lana said, grabbing my arm.

 "Just don't freak out," I said. I noticed Jordan grabbed my other arm.

 "Um, just to make sure she doesn't fall or something," he said. We walked to the car.

 "Sorry for the mess," Jordan said. "We really didn't mean to."

 "It's fine," Lana said. "Just an accident."

 I glanced at Jordan. He was cute.

 "Hey, I knooowwwww you," I said.

 "You do?" Jordan said.

 "Yeaaahhhhh, you're CaptttttaaiiiinnnnSssppppparrrkkllllleeezzz."

 "You a fan?"

 "Yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh."

 I swear I felt really dizzy and drunk. Stupid ball.

 Then I realized I had an automatic crush on him. And I was acting like a complete fool.

 I tried to snap out of it but it was impossible. It was stupid crush side that took over me. Plus, this stupid headache. And dizziness.

 Jordan smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet a fan."

 "I like you," I said, giggling. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

 Jordan laughed. "I like you too." I don't know if he was playing around or not.

 "That's nice." Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

 "Do you wanna hangout some time?"

 "Of course!" I. Am. A. Idiot.

 Lana then gave him my number because I was foolishly in some stupid drunk crush love thing.

 "Well, I'll call you. See ya, Sel."

 He gave me a quick hug and ran off to Randy.

 "Um, are you ok?" Lana asked as we got in the car.

 I turned to Lana with a smile on my face, giggling. "I think I'm in love!" Then I passed out.

****

 Yes. CaptainSparklez. Is. Cute. I. Think. I'm. In. Love. Too. :D. Hahahaaha!!!!