5: Watch it, punk

I am so LATE!

 I raced up from my bed and hurried into the shower. I can never have a day where I'm late for an event. Even if I'm totally on time, I'm still LATE!

 Ok, so I'm late for my shopping spree with my cousin, Penelope.

 Here's the thing with Penelope; she can never choose what she wants. She's always caught in between choosing two items.

 So I have to go and help her pick which item she wants (even though I tell her a million times that it's all up to her to choose). And she has to call me in the middle of the night, breaking down about how her mother gave her an allowance and now she needs me in case she gets a nervous breakdown over which items to choose.

 I swear, this girl can't probably know which decision to make when she's the President. She'll probably ask which ones are right and then she'll have a major headache over which one to choose. No wait, start WW3. That'll be the day.

 I headed downstairs, quickly brushing my hair and racing to the door.

 I bumped yet into another guy.

 "Yo, watch where you're going, stupid."

 I turned to the guy. "Um, excuse me?"

 The guy turned around. He had wavy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Yeah? Whatcha want?"

 "Did you call me stupid?"

 "Yeah, what if I did?"

 "I did not appreciate that."

 "So what?"

 "So what?!" Oh heck no. This guy's going down.

 "You think you're all that punk?' I snapped. "Well, think again."

 The guy came up to me. Did I mention that he was a wee bit taller than me?

 "Look, I don't mean to get up all in your face but apparently you don't even know your own place."

 "Listen pal, I've got a fist here so if you dare try to hurt me, I'll freaking break your jaw," I growled. I held it up to his face. "I know karate."

 The guy stepped back a little. "Ok, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit depressed today."

 "That's ok," I said. "Just try to not take it out on people."

 "Yeah," the guy said. "It's just....this guy totally cheated on this game and I'm thinking how the heck did you beat it? Then he beat me at it and I learned that he used cheats! That cheater!"

 "Ok," I said. "Well, it depends on the game you're playing. Was it like Pokeomon cheats?"

 "No," the guy said. "I think he hacked into his own computer and just gave himself upgrades."

 "Yikes," I said. "That sucks."

 "Yeah," the guy said. He sighed. "Well, I know that Adam will never do that to me."

 "Adam?"

 "Yeah, my friend. He's cool and all. Of course, expect for those times when it was survival games then he'll be all like, yo, it's not personal and then it's all like, ok, I'm sorry but I had to do it...blah blah...whatever."

 I giggled. "I get what you mean. I use to remember playing fighting games on my game and it'll be a competition. In the end, when it's tie it's all like, I'm sorry, but it's either going to be you or me."

 The guy smiled. "You seem to know some game secrets."

 "Game expert 101," I said, laughing.

 The guy laughed. "Do you um...have a Minecraft account?"

 "Of course! I love that game! Expect when it freezes. Then I feel like throwing my computer out the window."

 The guy burst out a big laughter. "That happens to me too! I feel like punching my fist in it or something."

 "Would you like to play sometime?"

 "Heck ya, I would!"

 "Ok, here's my name if you ever see me."

 I gave it to him through my phone. "What about yours?"

 "Deadlox."

 "Hey, I know you! You're Adam's friend...Sky."

 "Yep."

 "Which reminds me...."

 "You don't need to tell me."

 "He told you?"

 "He tells everyone basically whatever crap he got into because he always feels that he's guilty and stuff. Don't worry. I asked if I could come because I don't want it to be like...well, let's just say if Dawn saw you...."

 "I get the picture," I said.

 "I bet even Adam tried to explain....well....no explanation would be allowed."

 I laughed. "Well, ok. See you, Ty."

 "Hey, I didn't ask for your name."

 Whoops. "Oh, it's Selinea."

 "Ok, Seli. See you around."

 Then he walked to the left. I wondered if that guy that cheated him was Adam. Then again, if Adam ever did used cheats, I'm pretty sure his friends would totally pound him in the face for not telling him. Like pour chocolate on his back...