11: Hair Products

I wrote down as many names of new YouTubers I wrote down to my list.

 There was so many that now I couldn't even recognize which one was after which (funny how the only other two that I remember are Adam and Jason).

 It was getting ridiculous now. What was the universe doing? Was it on the edge or something? Cause meeting YouTubers from friends, family and out of nowhere just don't happen like that. Not to mention that they all have some sort of trait for being hot or cute.

 Why was this happening to me? And not only that but where the heck do my friends know these people? If I had a YouTuber for a cousin, I wouldn't know what to do. Ok, maybe cheer him on but it'll be like eww, because what if he's hot? SO NOT happening.

 I sighed.

 Well, I had to choose SOMEONE soon. It wouldn't be fair to any of them if I decided to go out with Adam without giving Jason a chance or vice versa.

 I growled in frustration.

 "Is that a cat?" someone said.

 I was in a beauty salon store, buying a couple stuff for my mom. She was going out tonight and of course, last minute supplies she needs before she goes out.

 I huffed. Maybe I should get a couple stuff in here and bring out my "mystifying beauty" as Lani would say.

 I scanned a couple of the products.

 "You sucked at bringing me what I needed so I'm not buying you!"

 I turned my head to the voice.

 A guy with mouse brown hair was pointing angrily at a shampoo bottle. "You failed me miserably so I'm going for Garnier now!" The guy slammed the bottle of Tresme  down and picked up Garnier.

 I laughed. "Would Garnier give you more amp to your hair?"

 "Well, I'm kind of new to America. This is my first time being here. My cousin has Tresme at her home but it's not really working for me. So I'm buying my own shampoo."

 "Aww, you poor thing," I said.

 "What's with all those hair products in your basket?"

 I looked down at the basket I held. "Oh, just stuff for my mom. She's going out tonight. Last minute supplies."

 "Get out, that's totally my cousin. She's such a prima donna when it comes to her hair."

 "You should see my mom with her nails," I said. "She sees a cuticle sticking out, she runs down to get her five dollar color on."

 "Girl, you don't want to know about my cousin with her skin. It's like everyday freaking Jergens slathered all over her. And she wastes the whole bottle."

 "No, my mom will break out a bottle of gel ad scrunch it all up just to put it in a ponytail."

 "Honey, my cousin will break every rubber band she owns and she'll run to Target to break the next few."

 "Listen here, man, my mom will put on a clip and the clip will fall and she yells at me to go get it."

 "My cousin will try on EVERY SINGLE COLOR of barrettes until she's certain this one goes better with her outfit."

 We both began to speak again but stopped.

 "Wow, and I thought my mom was bad," I said.

 "I thought my cousin was worst," the guy said.

 I held out my hand. "Selinea. Call me Sel. Nice to meet you."

 "Pewdipeie. Brofist."

 I recoiled. "You're Pewdiepie?"

 "Or Felix," Pewdiepie said. "Then again I could of been a Harry or something..."

 "I could of been a Jane," I said.

 We both laughed at that.

 "Hey, you seem pretty cool to hangout with. You're like chill," Pewdiepie said.

 I nodded. "Maybe we should.

 So we exchanged numbers.

 "I'll catch you later, Sel, my cousin's calling," Pewdiepie said. "And whatever you do, stay away from Tresme!" He then bolted out of the beauty salon.

 I. Am. In. So. Much. Trouble.

****

 Yikes! TOO MANY GUYS! Geez! Who's next?