8: You Didn't See Anything

I looked down upon the list of YouTubers I encountered.

 Deadlox

 Skydoesminecraft

 CaptainSparklez

 BajanCanadian

 CavemanFilms

 Chimneyswift11

 Minecraftuniverse

 Seriously, what am I? A YouTube beacon? I've been doing nothing but meeting YouTubers. Hmm, maybe it's just a coincidence. Or not.

 I told Lana this and she said that maybe I should feel pretty lucky. I mean, a lot of girls don't meet many YouTubers, so I was probably one of the lucky ones to actually meet some of them.

 I still had to call Adam about his yogurt promise. And poor Jason. I never got to accept his lunch yet. Neither have I been able to join with the others guys on Minecraft.

 I had to do something. At least meet up with one of them. Maybe with Adam. I mean, I felt bad for the guy.

 I mean, it wasn't his fault that he ALMOST hit me. (Well, technically, it WAS his fault).

 I just shook my head and sighed. I would try to call Adam tomorrow instead.

 I felt mixed signals with all of them. I mean, I liked Jason and Jordan but thenI felt like I was stuck in between.

 I then got up and began to walk outside. It really sucks when you can't seem to find the right choice. It's like one of freaking romantic movies where the girl gets a new boyfriend but then here comes her old one. Why is life like movies sometimes?

 I then decided to take a little walk. Walking helped me decide a lot.

 I looked up and saw a guy in a green shirt. He had a green shirt with mouse brown stringy hair.

 "Well, you're the one with the issues," he growled. I squinted and saw he was holding up a phone.

 "Ok, you know what, WE'RE DONE!"

 He hung up the phone and took a deep breath. I walked up to him. "Are you ok?"

 The guy turned to me. "Yeah, I'm fine," he grumped. "I'm...having some problems with my girlfriend. I just dumped her."

 "Hey, it's ok. Maybe you need some time off with each other," I said.

 The guy turned to me. "Do you know a lot about relationships?"

 "Um, no," I said. "I do know that sometimes, problems erupt and that maybe sometimes, couples need to have a break from each other once in a while."

 The guy nodded. "Right. Thanks for the advice."

 I nodded. "You're welcome."

 "Name's Toby," the guy said, sticking out a hand.

 "Sel," I said. "And I hope you don't mean Toby as in Tobuscus?"

 "Actually, yeah," Toby said. "That's me."

 "Nice to meet you," I said. "Perhaps we can meet each other some time on Minecraft."

 "Yeah, maybe," Toby said. "Hey, you seem cool to hang out with. Want my number?"

 "Sure," I said.

 I gave him mine in return. "Don't worry, Toby. I'm sure whatever it is you're girlfriend's going through, you two will make it up."

 Toby smiled. "Thanks, Sel. I'll see you around."

 "Take care, Toby," I said.

 He then turned around and...almost tripped. It was like a small movie reel clip. He slowly turned and then...whoops. Almost tripped.

 Toby turned around. "You didn't SEE that."

 I laughed. "I won't tell anyone."

 "Ok, see ya, Sel."

 He then turned away.

 I really need to stop meeting YouTubers.

****

 I'm really sorry if this is really a boring chapter. Don't worry though. Jerome and the others will be coming soon. In the meantime, just keep adding any other YouTubers that you'll like to see. Also, I will be making those one on one moments of Sel and the YouTuber. So just keep on commenting and voting.

Too Many Guys To Handle (Youtube Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara