4: WAIT! Do I know you?

After the party, of course, we all had to leave and say goodbye.

 "Best party ever!" Lana said. "You're coming to my next right?"

 I nodded. "Of course, Lani. I'm your friend!"

 She laughed and hugged me. "Is your Mom coming to pick you up?"

 "Um, yeah," I said. "It may be Saturday but you know...."

 "I know," Lana said. "School and everything. Gosh, it sux that you still have to go to school but you're like....18."

 "I know," I said. I began to pretend to cry. "It's just so hard you know. Not to mention, I have work Monday."

 "Bummer," Lana said. "Well, see you in school."

 "See ya," I said.

 I began to walk down the steps and I swear....I almost fell. ALMOST! Like....I basically ALMOST ATE SHIT. (I'm sorry but it's the truth).

 Luckily, someone was able to catch me.

 Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

 "Are you ok?"

 I frantically moved around a bit. "Whoa! Almost lost my footing there...."

 "OMG! Sel!"

 Lana ran up to me and held up my other arm. "Are you all right? Please don't tell me there was punch in those drinks. WAS THERE PUNCH IN THOSE DRINKS?!"

 "Calm down, I'm fine," I said, getting up and brushing myself off. "I'm ok."

 "You almost had a landing there," the person still holding my arm said.

 "Let her go, Mitch," Lana said. "She's good."

 I felt the guy let me go. I turned around and saw him.

 He was tall and had light brown hair with brown eyes. He had on a black jacket with a gray shirt and jeans.

 "Do you want me to walk with you to the gate?" Mitch asked.

 "Um, ok," I said. He led me down the sidewalk to the gate.

 "Thanks," I said. "No problem," Mitch said.

 I continued to stare at Mitch. There was something familiar about him. Did I know him from somewhere? Hm......NAH! He was probably one of those boys who you think you know them but in reality, you don't.

 "What's with the staring?" Mitch asked.

 "Nothing," I said. "You're staring at me like there's something on me," Mitch said.

 "No, I just think you're familiar," I said.

 "Oh," Mitch said. "Well, do you watch YouTube?"

 "Yeah, what about it?"

 "I'm um....BajanCanadian."

 "Huh?"

 "BajanCanadian? I'm that guy. The YouTuber. The one with the Minecraft videos like Sky and the others."

 I nodded.

 "Are you serious? You really don't know me that well?'

 "Well, sorry, but there's so much videos I can watch one day," I said.

 "True," Mitch said.

 We stood in silence.

 "So, are you...." Mitch began.

 "I already have dates," I muttered. Then I REPEATED AGAIN what Sky did to me and Jason already asked me out.

 "Oh, well, that's nice of them," Mitch said. He had a somewhat uneasy face.

 I could totally picture what he was saying in his mind: FUCK! SKY, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! YOU TOO, JASON! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS DID THIS TO ME! RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO ASK A TOTALLY HOT GIRL OUT, YOU GUYS ALREADY COME AND TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! I'M GOING TO HAVE A TALK WITH YOU BOTH WHEN WE'RE BACK ON MINECRAFT!

"Are you ok?" I asked.

 "Um, yeah," Mitch said. "I just....thinking of something we could do together....like....it doesn't have to be a date. Hey, I've got an idea!"

 "What?" I asked.

 "Why don't we all go on Minecraft and play?"

 "That sounds fun," I said.

 "Do you have a name? I mean, so that way I know it's you and stuff?"

 "Right here," I said, taking out my phone and giving him the name. "And yes, I'm going to give you my number so that way we can keep in touch and etc."

 I gave him the name and number.

 "Thanks," Mitch said.

 "No problem," I said. "I can't wait to beat your guys' butts."

 "Not if I beat it first," Mitch said, laughing.

 "Yeah, then I'll bring a Creeper to hunt down your asses," I said, giggling too.

 I heard a car honk.

 "That's my ride," I said.

 "Well, I hope you enjoyed the party and stuff," Mitch said. "See ya."

 "Hey, I'm sorry to ask but how were you able to go in? Do you know Lana or something?"

 Mitch snorted. 'Well, um...I'm her brother."

 I gaped. Lana....Lana....Lana had....LANA HAD.....LANA HAD BAJANCANADIAN FOR A BROTHER!

 "Your ride's waiting for you," Mitch said.

 "Oh, sorry," I said. "Bye."

 "Bye."

 I began to walk to the car, repeating the same scenario to myself: Lana. LANA. Lana has a brother. Oh yeah. Lana has a BROTHER. And it's not just any brother. It's a YouTuber. Lana has a YOUTUBER BROTHER. Which happens to be BAJANCANADIAN.

 Why don't I have a YouTuber for a brother? Or a relative at least....

****

 I'm so sorry if this was short! Just trying to get to the other YouTubers, you know. If I miss any or whatever, I'm sorry about that too. I know some YouTubers but not like ALL of them. If anything, just drop me a note saying that you'll like this YouTuber to be in it and I'll see what I can do.

 Peace out.